#ㅤㅤ²⁴. dum vivimus, vivamus.

𝐂𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋ㅤㅤㅤ───ㅤㅤㅤ𝖽𝗎𝗆 𝗏𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗆𝗎𝗌,
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝗏𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗆𝗎𝗌.

ㅤㅤㅤWAKING UP WAS a little confusing, Sol didn't know what time it was and she swore the first thing she saw was her sister's face, so she thought she was still sleeping.

ㅤㅤㅤ"MISS ILLEZRUM WOKE UP!" Bea's voice alarmed her, making her sit up fast to look around herself. She was in her own bed and her apprentices were surrounding it, all of them had worried expressions, but her sister's was the most worried one.

ㅤㅤㅤThe crow stood by her side in the bed, he was cuddling her until she eventually woke up, startled. His eyes were weird, while one of them was normal, the other one looked like a cat's eyes, though Sol didn't have time to ask why.

ㅤㅤㅤ"My- my sister is dead." she pointed to the woman by her side. Luciana looked very different from last time she saw her as a person instead of a flower; her dark smooth skin was cinder and her long brown hair was blue, but her dark blue eyes remained the same, similar to her aura.

ㅤㅤㅤ"She's dead!" Sol grabbed her own hair aggressively, trying to understand what was going on.

ㅤㅤㅤBeatrice cleared her throat, coughing a couple of times shortly after. She approached the bed and wiped her runny nose with her hand, Sol frowned as the smaller girl cleaned her hand in her Duvet.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Ok, so... I was looking at some spells I saw in a book and it saw that one of the flowers in your garden looked kind of dead, so I thought "well, if I save that flower, maybe miss Lizzietom will like me more", so I tried to use one of the spells that I read could revive living beings, but when I did it, a person started to grow out of your plant. Sorry." she said it all in one breath, sneezing twice after she was done.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Where did you find that book?" the fairy frowned, not noticing the way Veronica flinched in her place.

ㅤㅤㅤ"In Vica's backpack." she pointed at her older sister, who chuckled awkwardly in return. Sol hesitated, wondering if keeping the book would be safe and if she could save all her family like that, but the idea seemed too dumb; Morgana's magic was too much for any of them to handle, Beatrice's low health proved that to her.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Burn it. Burn it right now." Beatrice smiled widely with the new order she was given, laughing nonstop in excitement as she ran outside with the book in hands; she loved to burn things, Solamon learned that quickly.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Um... we- we're gonna leave you two alone now, I think you have a lot to catch up on." Claire smiled, pushing Ezekiel to the door as Veronica followed the both of them.

ㅤㅤㅤ"You have a lot of friends now, huh? That girl Veronica told me they're all your apprentices, she speaks Eriynxit very well, did you teach her that?" Luciana smiled as she sat on the border of the bed, Sol was still in shock, but she did her best to answer. Speaking in her original language was a little weird after so long, it was like talking nonsense to herself in front of a mirror.

ㅤㅤㅤ"No, she learned it all by herself, that little bastard enters in my library without asking first all the time." Sol refused to look up, she scratched the back of her own head as Lucia sat closer to her, placing her hand over her sister's to try and calm her down, but her cold touch only made Izzet tense up even more.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Hey, listen. I know you blame yourself for what happened, but I want you to know that it was not your fault. Never blame yourself for it, okay?" her sister had such a calming voice that she almost believed what she had said, almost. It was a little too hard to believe that when she was the one who was responsible for her younger siblings and they all died.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Sol." Lucia sighed, not enjoying the silence that followed after what she had said. "If you were there with the kids, you would've been killed too."

ㅤㅤㅤ"That makes me wish I was there even more." the ginger murmured without thinking, Luciana sighed again.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Don't say that, my dear. You are the light of our day, you always were... We're all glad that you're alive, you need to live. Not for us, but for yourself." her older sister frowned, softly caressing her face with one hand as she squeezed Sol's hand with the other.

ㅤㅤㅤSolamon wasn't very open to new emotions, for a long time her brother Owl taught her to accept them, but without him there it was hard to do that. The emotion she felt in that moment scared her, but somehow she was so calm with it. The red head cried again, after so long, she was lucky her sister was there to reassure her it would be alright.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Sol, I want you to promise that you'll live with no fear of life after I leave." it was hard to accept that, Sol didn't understand it at first and frowned at her sister. "My dear, we don't know if this spell is permanent, and even if it is, I don't know if I can take it for very long cause my whole body hurts a lot."

ㅤㅤㅤThough she chuckled, Luciana really looked like she was in pain, Sol felt ignorant for not noticing it before.

ㅤㅤㅤ"I'm sorry, Lu... I-" she was interrupted by a small earthquake, even from far Solamon heard the screams from her neighbors.

ㅤㅤㅤThey both ran outside to find Sol's apprentices staring wide eyed at the cause of the chaos going on all over. Yudith smiled when she saw her two sisters, she was the only fairy capable of flying there; Luciana didn't have her wings fully recovered, there were holes all over it and she doubted she could fly with those.

ㅤㅤㅤBehind her, Sol saw the biggest wolf she had ever seen, he slowly approached them, transforming into a human on his way to stand by Yudith's side.

ㅤㅤㅤ"...I think my heart just fell from it's place, literally." Lucia whispered, putting her hand over her chest where her heart should be; she wondered if it fell because of the shock or if it was because she ran too fast.