#ㅤㅤ𝕳alloween 𝕾pecial.

GHOSTBUSTERS!ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤspecial chapter.
( after act iii )

ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤ

▬▬▬▬▬ㅤ 𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐗, Nari and Solamon walked around Arcadia in a comfortable silence, Hisirdoux would say something from time to time to explain small details from the Halloween tradition; Sol and Nari were very lost as the kids around them ran from door to door to have some candy from strangers.

ㅤㅤㅤNari was wearing their usual human clothes, since their antlers were enough to appear as a costume. In contrast to her lack of flashy features on her clothes, Hisirdoux and Solamon were wearing, respectively, a zombie and fairy - of course - costume.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Oh, look! There's a horror house there! Those are nuclear, wanna go together?" Hisirdoux pointed to a big house with a long line of people waiting at the door; the fake spiderwebs and mannequins all over the windows, as if they were trying to escape the house, were very good at calling attention, many colorful lights came from inside the house as high pitched screams got mixed up with the loud music. As much as they put a bunch of decoration around the house, it looked terribly bad, their budged probably wasn't high enough to build something that truly looked spooky.

ㅤㅤㅤ"It looks cheap... let's go!" the ginger smiled, running to get in line as Hisirdoux laughed at her excitement.

ㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤ"Uh... it's taking a little longer than I expected, huh?" they had been in the line for almost an hour, Hisirdoux didn't seem any less excited for the horror house, but he knew Solamon hated to wait.

ㅤㅤㅤ"............ጌሁርቿፕል." she really hated it.

ㅤㅤㅤ"I heard the house is actually haunted by a man!" a teen in front of them said to their friend, who wasn't very amused with their words. "He died in a fire because he was in love with a witch and his soul got stuck inside the house! It's kind of a sad story, actually, he gets separated from his loved one because the people burn her after she was accused of witchcraft and he begged them to do the same to him, but when they didn't he put his own house on fire and died inside it."

ㅤㅤㅤ"You know, with all the crazy things that have been happening in this town, I don't even doubt that story is true." their friend shrugged, gaining a soft giggle in response to what they had said.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Did you hear that, Eli?! The place is haunted! This is perfect!" Sol heard a voice she recognized as one of Jim's friend's not so far from her and quickly got on her tiptoes to see ahead on the line; as she suspected, Toby and the "Eli" boy were there, talking excitedly to each other. The both of them were wearing a strange costume, almost like an astronaut uniform, but with no helmet and a vacuum cleaner on each of their backs.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Oh, nice, the place is haunted. Ooooo!" Hisirdoux wiggled his fingers in front of Sol's face, giggling after she slapped his hands away.

ㅤㅤㅤ"If it's really haunted, than all the people in this line are fu-"

ㅤㅤㅤ"Sol." Hisirdoux pointed to a kid in line not so far behind them before she could swear.

ㅤㅤㅤ".........The people in this line are ቻሁዕጎዕዐነ." he sighed at her insistence of saying the word, even in another language.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Sol is right, ghosts usually drain a person's aura so they can continue existing, if the ghost really is stuck in here than it's probably draining the auras of the people that get in the house and killing them slowly." Nari smiled, proud of their good explanation.