#ㅤㅤ¹¹. sic itur ad astra.

ㅤㅤㅤTW !
─── VIOLENCE, BLOOD.
─── YOU CAN SKIP TO THE
ㅤNEXT CHAPTER IF YOU DO
ㅤNOT FEEL COMFORTABLE
ㅤREADING THIS TYPE OF
ㅤTHING, THERE WILL BE A
ㅤSIGNAL (☀︎︎) TO SHOW WHEN
THE VIOLENCE WILL START
ㅤAND WHEN IT IS OVER.

ㅤㅤㅤ

𝐂𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇ㅤㅤㅤ───ㅤㅤㅤ𝗌𝗂𝖼 𝗂𝗍𝗎𝗋 𝖺𝖽 𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖺.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤTHE DAY OF the battle arrived, the king tried to reason with the trolls after being convinced by Merlin that he needed their help, but they refused to listen to him or to the wizard, even after both of them explained they had a better chance of winning with the amulet Merlin had created. Finally, king Arthur reached Solamon's room, he was going to prepare her to battle with them and maybe even ask for forgiveness; only if she refused to participate in the war, of course, he had to convince her somehow.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Beast-" he coughed, hiding his own mistake. "Solamon Izzet. I am going to take you to the front lines-" he opened the door, only to find an empty room; the light of the whole room seemed to be gone with the girl.

ㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤSolamon ran as fast as she could, it was hard to dodge the forest's creatures without her wings to help, though she was lucky enough to know how to climb trees - her older sister, Lucia, was the one who taught her, Sol was never so grateful in her life as she was now -.

ㅤㅤㅤThe sun was almost up, she could see and feel the warm of it's light through the leaf's gaps; over all, it was wonderful feeling, to be back home. Though, at that moment, she couldn't focus on that, that fairy had a mission to complete.

ㅤㅤㅤFinally, she saw Eriynx's big fence, the one that kept everyone safe inside and all the monsters away with it's powerful aura. It was old and full of vines and moss, but የልየ and ጠል insisted on keeping it the way it was; not even them could redo such a powerful fence.

ㅤㅤㅤ"ጠል! የልየ! I'm home, I'm here!" the ginger opened the gates and ran inside, smiling as she dodged the big trees inside her home.

ㅤㅤㅤAll the fireflies were flying around and lighting the place while the bees couldn't be seen outside of their hives; it was still night time in Eriynx, as if the place was located in a different dimension.

ㅤㅤㅤSolamon missed that a lot.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Solaomoni?" she heard her older brother call for her from far, she followed the sound of his voice to the center of their village, where a bonfire illuminated the faries's faces all at once; she was quick to notice that none of her younger siblings were there.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Solaomoni!" they all exclaimed her name, though their tone was not a happy one. Sol paid no mind to it, instead, she opened her arms and welcomed all of her siblings in a hug.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Your wings! What happened to you?! That damn humans, I'll rip their spine off!" Owl was the first one to notice the lack of wings in his sister's back, doing many gestures with his hands to show the aggresive things he plan on doing to the person who had done such a horrible thing to her. It was relieving to see that her partner in hunt didn't change his aggressive manners in a bit.

ㅤㅤㅤ"It doesn't matter, I'm back now!" she smiled, crying out of happiness of finally being reunited with her family. She couldn't care less about her wings at the moment, they weren't needed to make her happy. "Please tell me you guys weren't actually planning on joining the war against humans... the king and his wizard told me that-"