#ㅤㅤ¹⁵. vulpes pilum mutat, non mores.

𝐂𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇ㅤㅤㅤ───ㅤㅤㅤ𝗏𝗎𝗅𝗉𝖾𝗌 𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗎𝗆 𝗆𝗎𝗍𝖺𝗍,
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝗇𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗌.

ㅤㅤㅤTHE CREATURE WORE a sun mask with a big glowing eye in the center, the eye seemed to move around to examine it's surroundings cautiously; as soon as it saw Merlin standing by the Trollhunter's side, it stared at him without blinking once.

ㅤㅤㅤIt extended it's right arm, covered in bandages that only ended to it's hand, so the loud crow could easily land in it, before raising it's left hand to the sun mask.

ㅤㅤㅤThe girl moved carefully, raising the mask to show her face to everyone there. The mask's eye automatically closed when she removed it from her face. Solamon frowned at Merlin's face from far, turning to the crow with the same angry expression.

ㅤㅤㅤ"You traitor, you brought me to Merlin! How could you?!" she scolded the bird, poking it multiple times around it's stomach as he tried to shake her hand away while imitating a sound of an old woman laughing and wheezing; the uncomfortable situation amused the crow, somehow.

ㅤㅤㅤSaid wizard approached the non-human girl, who raised her chin and putted her hand over the sword she carried on the big belt around her waist; both the Trollhunters noticed it had a weird round shape in it's dark purple blade, it reminded Jim of Nomura's swords - though the stranger didn't had a pair of blades like she did, it was a lonely blade -.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Solamon. I'm glad you came." Merlin said as Jim and Claire stood behind him, both very confused with the situation.

ㅤㅤㅤ"If I knew you were here I wouldn't have come in the first place." she murmured to herself, but Merlin heard it very clearly; he couldn't blame her for still being angry at him, he never apologized properly for what he did.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Why are you with all these trolls? Are they your new study object?" she looked around, not being careful with her words as she inspected everyone that surrounded herself.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Oh, I bet that one is for sure a study object. A troll with a human aura, good work Merlin!" she smiled sarcastically at the wizard while pointing at Jim.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Merlin, who is that? What is she talking about?" the half troll asked, approaching the both of them as Claire stayed behind him with Blinkous.

ㅤㅤㅤ"I will explain everything later, just calm down, she is no threat to us." he said out loud to everyone around, extending his hands as he examined the fairy.

ㅤㅤㅤ"You better explain yourself right now, human scum." she raised her shoulders while speaking, Merlin noticed she didn't lost even a bit of her accent; he wondered if it was on purpose, since it was the only thing Solamon had to remember herself she was still a fairy.

ㅤㅤㅤ"My dear Claire, the trollhunter's partner, felt the need to be trained, and I thought it would be a great opportunity to see you again since your familiar told me you were very lonely in your new home-" he tried to explain in the best way possible, Claire raised her hand and smiled when she was mentioned, but didn't say anything.

ㅤㅤㅤ"What?! I'm not lonely! He's a liar, just like you are! You told me you would protect me from that brute you call your king. I didn't forgot what you did, old man!" she pointed at him accusingly, the frown in her face getting worse, if that's even possible. For only a moment, Sol had a soft blush in her freckled cheeks, the bird revealed a secret she wished to keep for herself; being lonely seemed like a silly thing to feel, mostly because she was the one who hid from the world.