#ㅤㅤ⁰¹. omnia iam fient quae posse negabam.

ㅤㅤㅤTW !
─── VIOLENCE, BLOOD.
─── YOU CAN SKIP TO THE
ㅤMIDDLE OF THE CHAPTER
ㅤIF YOU DO NOT FEEL
ㅤCOMFORTABLE READING
ㅤTHIS TYPE OF THING, THERE
WILL BE A SIGNAL (☀︎︎) TO
ㅤSHOW WHEN THE VIOLENCE
ㅤWILL START AND WHEN IT
ㅤIS OVER.

ㅤㅤㅤ

𝐂𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾ㅤㅤㅤ───ㅤㅤㅤ𝗈𝗆𝗇𝗂𝖺 𝗂𝖺𝗆 𝖿𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗊𝗎𝖺𝖾
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗌𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗀𝖺𝖻𝖺𝗆.

▬▬▬▬▬ㅤ 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐃, sitting on top of the highest branch of an oak tree, she wondered how long it would take for her family to realize she was gone. Sol could only hope they wouldn't search near Camelot first, or else she would be dragged to ᛗᚨ's house and locked there for eternity to "rot by her side", as she had said, and now regretted with pure embarrassment, to the matriarch.

ㅤㅤㅤDeciding not to put too much thought into that for now, the sun fairy took a small twig in her hands to play with it as she extended her left wing, watching its reflection on the white walls: the yellow and orange from her butterfly patterned wings shone on the bricks and Solaomoni smiled at how beautiful it was to look at.

ㅤㅤㅤShe observed it carefully, painted the image in her mind, and burned it into her memories; Sol knew she would never have the chance to look at it again. Albeit her viceroy-patterned wings were forever, Camelot's walls were not.

ㅤㅤㅤShe would miss the ladies complaining about the weather, and also the great smell of blueberry that passed by every now and then, and also the lovesick sighs of random girls every time a specific young man ━or, as they called him, "Pretty Boy"━ walked near them and greeted them with only a word.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Ladies!" Sol recalled Pretty Boy's greeting in a hushed tone, trying her best to copy his low tone of voice and giggling right after at how silly it sounded.

ㅤㅤㅤThen she decided to walk around the walls, something she had never done before, just to remember the place completely before going back to Eriynx.

ㅤㅤㅤSolaomoni was a bit hesitant at first━ was it worth it to take the risk of getting seen by humans just because she was curious about a particular white wall? No. Sol did it anyway, she liked the adrenaline, and it should be healthy to have a high dose of that every once in a while.

ㅤㅤㅤJumping from tree to tree ━a shame she couldn't use her wings at the moment, as the forest around her was too crowded with trees around the humans' home and some of the twigs could easily rip or even break her sensitive wings, which was something Sol was not fearless enough to take the risk━, she observed carefully as each sound of the south side of the walls became more distant while others from the west came closer.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Bread! Bread! Come get a fresh loaf of bread!" someone shouted, rather unenthusiastic about their product as they announced it lower and lower, even yawning every once in a while.

ㅤㅤㅤThe smell was glorious. If Sol had to guess ━which she didn't, but she liked the challenge━ cardamom and cinnamon were used, she could easily tell that by the strong, and wonderful, smell. Kanelbullar. Solaomoni heard someone mention how good they were and how the cardamom complemented the dessert, although she never had the chance to smell it in a human recipe.

ㅤㅤㅤShe inhaled the smell, trying to remember it so she could try and replicate that recipe at home. Cinnamon, cardamom, and the base dough humans created to make their pastry ━flour, eggs, sugar, and maybe salt, if Sol was not mistaken━. Sol wouldn't dare to forget.