#ㅤㅤ𝕮hapter twenty-six.

𝐂𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑ㅤㅤㅤ───ㅤㅤㅤ𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗈𝗎𝗋
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍.

ㅤㅤㅤIT WAS HARD to fight without the Moonlight blade, Sol ended up being too harsh on her final blow against Ezra and not even her apprentices could take the sword off of his chest, she had to leave it behind against her will.

ㅤㅤㅤThe knight fought like a beast, dodging all the spells Merlin and Solamon tried to cast to take him down, both of them seemed too weak to try and attack him directly, though Jim tried it multiple times in hope to catch it unprepared.

ㅤㅤㅤIt had been only a week since she left her old home to come back with Claire, but they had to fight some monsters along the way; they were lucky with that, it kept her active enough to be used to the fight.

ㅤㅤㅤShe was quick to notice that the knight was aiming his attacks mostly at Jim, Merlin noticed it too, though he was less obvious about it; he got angry at Solamon after she pointed it out, claiming that she thought of him as a dumb man.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Well, I wouldn't say dumb. I would say... old, yes, that's the word! Too old to comprehend your surroundings." she played around with a smile, the old wizard murmured cuss words before he continued fighting.

ㅤㅤㅤThe warrior was stronger and faster than the wizards, Claire and Jim could barely lay any attacks on him, it was scary how he predicted every movement they made, as if he studied them before the attack.

ㅤㅤㅤIn the middle of the battle, Sol saw Blinkous stop in a corner to look at a phone that trembled as a it received a call from someone, she followed him to scold him about it, but stopped midway, interested in it after three creatures appeared on the screen; two blue ones and a boy with iron in his teeth - the fairy wondered if that was what the humans called "braces" -.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Ohh, hello there! Who are you?" she got near the screen to see more clearly as Blinkous put the phone down to protect himself from the knight with dwärkstones.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Solamon Izzet! Come here, you rascal!" Blinkous frowned, pulling the girl's shoulder as she insisted in staying very close to the screen.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Stop that!" she scolded the troll, who didn't stop pulling her back.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Blinky, who's that?" iron teeth asked, confused with the vision of two glowing golden eyes blinking curiously back at him.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Solamon Izzet, that's my name." she smiled, but the boy didn't seem very interested on her. He continued speaking with his troll friend, ignoring the presence of the fairy as she studied the two creatures who stood awkwardly by the boy's side.

ㅤㅤㅤThe ginger lost interest on the screen very quickly, she turned to defend an attack from the knight as he almost slashed her with his dark sword. Her new staff was rather good as a weapon, though Sol was more used to the round blade, she tried many times to swirl the staff like she did with her old sword and fell to the ground with the lack of practice.

ㅤㅤㅤ"I thought you were a good fighter." Blinkous teased the fairy, who frowned in response and cleared her throat before speaking.

ㅤㅤㅤ"I-I'm not used to this kind of weapon." Sol cursed herself silently for stuttering out of embarassment, but the six-eyed troll didn't seem to notice her mistake.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Well, then change it to something useful! It's your staff, you should be able to do that, right?" he threw the dwärkstones at the moving knight, but he easily dodged it and ran to Merlin to try and attack the half troll he was trying to protect.