#ㅤㅤ²². ut desint vires, tamen est laudanda voluntas.

𝐂𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈ㅤㅤㅤ───ㅤㅤㅤ𝗎𝗍 𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗍 𝗏𝗂𝗋𝖾𝗌, 𝗍𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗇
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗎𝖽𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖺 𝗏𝗈𝗅𝗎𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗌.

ㅤㅤㅤ"PLEASE! I-I CAN pay you if you want-" Veronica insisted, searching for her wallet as Ezekiel recovered himself from the shock.

ㅤㅤㅤ"I don't want your money! I don't even know you!" the fairy crossed her arms, frowning. Claire, who still stood by her side, was silent, analyzing both Veronica and Ezekiel with interest.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Look, I know that there's a big evil fairy coming to kill us or whatever, but I'm not gonna let my little sister fight her all alone! If there's really a chance that we might die, than I want to be prepared for it." the teen raised her chin, trying to seem taller in comparison to the fairy.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Okay, yeah, but don't drag me into it!" Ezekiel complained, shaking his friend's shoulder with a worried expression.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Shut up Ezekiel." the girl whispered to him before continuing to try and convince the ginger.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Look, my friend Ezekiel is a great fighter, I've seen him fight before, he would be a great addition to your team, and so would I!" she smiled, but Solamon was still frowning. Veronica gulped, not so sure she could convince the fairy with her great talking skills.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Solamon, I think you should accept them as your apprentices too." Claire helped the girl, they all looked at her in surprise - she was so silent that they almost forgot she was even there -, but Sol only glared at the girl, who tensed up with all the attention she had gained all of a sudden.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Just listen, okay? If we have more people to fight for us it'll be way easier to win against your sister! Don't you agree?" she explained, putting a hand over Izzet's shoulder as she frowned down at her.

ㅤㅤㅤThe fairy became silent, she didn't knew if it was a good idea to take two new teens as her apprentices; she was barely able to bear Claire with her obsession with romances and contagious happiness. It would be hard to train so many people at the same time, Sol thought she might explode by the excessive amount of stress.

ㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤIt was amazing how Claire noticed the slight change in Solamon's patience, she had gain some of it durring her time as a teacher since Ezekiel and Beatrice were not easy to teach; it was like they shared a single neuron in their heads, but it was absurdly cute to see how careful she became with her words and even with her actions.

ㅤㅤㅤShe was luckier when teaching Veronica and Claire, they were both very quick to catch on to each other's fighting skills and Sol was at ease when she put the both of them on a match against each other, but Veronica was still a pain in the ass with how curious she was, it had been only a day since she took them under her wing and she already became tired of how many times she had to kick the teen out of her library for skipping her lessons to read books about Eriynx.

ㅤㅤㅤNot even Izzet's familiar believed how easily Veronica convinced Sol and Ezekiel that they could fight for her; while Veronica wanted to learn to fight to protect her loved ones from the danger that was approaching, the crow guessed Ezekiel only agreed to it so he could be close to her.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Beatrice, what are you doing?" the fairy asked with a frown after she catches the little girl starting a fight with Ezekiel, who looked very scared of her.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Ezekiel doesn't want to be my lab rat! Help me convince him, miss Ezzetlum! Vica didn't wanna help me!" Beatrice pouted, almost begging to her knees as she glared at her sister from far; Sol almost laughed at her nickname, Vica sounded a lot like a car brand.