#ㅤㅤ¹². dum spiro spero.

ㅤㅤㅤTW !
─── BLOOD.
─── YOU CAN SKIP TO THE
ㅤNEXT CHAPTER IF YOU DO
ㅤNOT FEEL COMFORTABLE
ㅤREADING THIS TYPE OF
ㅤTHING, THERE WILL BE A
ㅤSIGNAL (☀︎︎) TO SHOW WHEN
ㅤTHE BLOOD SCENES WILL
ㅤSTART AND WHEN IT IS OVER.

ㅤㅤㅤ

𝐂𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾ㅤㅤㅤ───ㅤㅤㅤ𝖽𝗎𝗆 𝗌𝗉𝗂𝗋𝗈 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗈.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤ"WAKE UP!" A voice called out for the sleeping red head; it was not a voice she recognized, and it sounded awful. That screechy, shrill voice alerted her, but not enough for Sol to open her eyes.

ㅤㅤㅤ"WAKE UUUUP!" it called again, this time she opened her eyes with a frown in her face. Solamon was confused, all she saw when opening her eyes was a crow - a very weird one, she was quick to notice -. All his feathers were messy around his wings and neck and he was cross-eyed - both his eyes seem to avoid her face in different directions -, she never saw such a strange creature before. He was a little too close to her face, that made her unconfortable enough to stand up quickly, looking for the one who called her so desperately.

ㅤㅤㅤThere was no one. No one at all. That made her suspicious of the bird; only for a brief moment, though.

ㅤㅤㅤSolamon decided she wouldn't pay attention to that at that moment, there were more important things she had to do. Cleaning herself up a little, the girl made her way up the hill she had fallen from, back to the middle of what remained of a battlefield.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ☀︎︎

ㅤㅤㅤBlood. Blood everywhere.

ㅤㅤㅤAnd there was only two kinds of creatures who could bleed in that war, her own kind was one of them.

ㅤㅤㅤShe breathed in and out multiple times to remain calm - Solamon still had to go home to her little siblings, even if half of her family was dead - before walking through the area. She stopped in front of one of her older sister's body before kneeling on the floor and putting her right hand over the woman's chest.

ㅤㅤㅤ"I wish you peace on the afterlife, dear sister." as soon as she was over speaking, her hand lit up and her sister's body vanished, leaving a gladiolus flower behind; that's how death worked for them, before joining a battle that could cause death, fairies would take a special potion, they called it "ሀጎዕል የዐነ ጠዐዕፕቿ" - or "Afterlife" -.

ㅤㅤㅤThe potion maintained the appearance the fairy had when she took it for the rest of her life, the purpose of the potion was to make the fairy become an Infinite Flower after they were dead; the flower cannot die of parasites or hunger, it feeds the nature around it as it feeds her back in an infinite loop. After the fairy was dead, one of their family members had to wish them peace for them to move on for the afterlife; usually ጠል was the one to do that, but she, too, was dead in the center of the battlefield.

ㅤㅤㅤGenerally, older fairies used to take the Afterlife potion when they were starting to get old - fairies cannot die of age, but they can still age fisically and get sick easily after a certain age, so it was better for them to take the potion -, but when the war came, Sol knew all of her older siblings took the potion; she took it herself on the way there, after all, it was the biggest war she had ever seen in her whole life, Solamon didn't know if she would be alive by the end of it.

ㅤㅤㅤThe poor girl was traumatized by seeing all her brothers and both her parents dead all around her, but she kept wishing peace for them until only flowers remained of the fairies from Eriynx; minus ጠል, she became a prunus serrulata's seed with the Afterlife potion.