#ㅤㅤ¹⁸. ut incepit fidelis sic permanet.

𝐂𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇ㅤㅤㅤ───ㅤㅤㅤ𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗍 𝖿𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗂𝖼
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗇𝖾𝗍.

ㅤㅤㅤCLAIRE TRIED TO punch Sol as she dodged her kick, but the fairy simply took hold of her wrist by the side before turning it so the girl would spin before she made her trip and hit the ground with her back, flinching in pain as her fighting teacher smiled.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Good job with your punch, it has gotten a lot better." she praised, extending her hand to the girl, who breathed heavily as she forced her eyes closed. Solamon grew tired of holding out her hand and softly kicked Claire's sides, to which the girl flinched once more - there was probably a bruise there too, Sol figured -.

ㅤㅤㅤHer new apprentice sighed and held her hand before she was pulled to stand up. They were training for only two days, but Claire already seemed exhausted; Izzet barely gave her any breaks.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Can I ask you a question?" the girl asked, rubbing her own side as she sat on a rock. Claire tied her hair up on a ponytail before cleaning part of her neck up from the sweat that had accumulated there. She, like Sol, was wearing green sweatpants and a no-sleeved white shirt.

ㅤㅤㅤ"...Go ahead." Solamon hesitaded to let the girl ask what she wished, it wasn't the first time she had heard that phrase from Claire, all of the questions she had asked were too complicated for Sol to answer and it made her a little mad.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Why do you hate Merlin so much? I-It's okay if you don't want to answer, I was just-"

ㅤㅤㅤ"I don't hate him..." Sol sighed in embarassment as she admitted the fact, she avoided eye contact with the younger teen.

ㅤㅤㅤSolamon was not expecting it, but she ended up liking Claire's company after three days of training, just like Merlin said she would. She really didn't think much of it when they were first properly introduced since Merlin also had said she and Morgana could get along all those years ago and it ended horribly. The girl was incredibly sweet and it reminded herself when she was younger, before she became one of the Hunters with her brother Owl.

ㅤㅤㅤIzzet felt a big amount of sympathy for the girl and ended up warming up to her in the second day of training; a lot quicker than she thought she could warm up to someone, it was a true shock to herself how much she grew to like Claire.

ㅤㅤㅤEven so, she felt hesitant to tell her past to her new friend; the memories of when she still had her wings weren't all good, as much as she wanted them to be. The only good memories she had were from Merlin's errand boy, and not even the memories she had with him had a good ending.

ㅤㅤㅤBut, oh well, she had already started to answer, Sol couldn't go back now, as much as she insisted to herself in the back of her mind.

ㅤㅤㅤ"I just... he broke the trust I had in him, when king Arthur was punishing me for whatever, I asked him for his help and he just- you know?!" she tried to explain, looking away to actually show what Merlin had done to her that day instead of saying it. Sol got angrier as she remembered the cowardice of the master wizard.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Oh... I think I understand." Claire nodded, sighing shortly after she was finished speaking.

ㅤㅤㅤ"So that's why he seems so guilty everytime he looks at you..." she connected the dots as Solamon frowned even more.

ㅤㅤㅤ"He does, doesn't he?! I hate it so much, it makes me pity him..." the fairy crossed her arms, sitting by Claire's side in the rock. The girl sighed and put her hand over her exposed freckled shoulder. Before she could say anything else, Sol's familiar screamed from up the trees.

ㅤㅤㅤIt made an awkward landing over the ginger's shoulder before whispering something in her ear so Claire couldn't listen. The fairy seemed shock with the news, she stood up abruptly and rushed to get her things from the camp before putting her sun mask on and getting her hair out of the loose ponytail - her hair had already grown a lot and most of it was reaching to her shoulders while the bottom was still only reaching her neck; it was odd how Solamon could never make all her hair reach the same length at the same time -.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Solamon? What happened?" Jim was the first one to notice how hurried she seemed, but he had no response from the fairy. Merlin arrived where they were and she cleared her throat before explaining why she was gathering her things already.

ㅤㅤㅤ"I have to go back to my home, an old enemy from Eriynx is almost escaping her prison." she tried to explain before looking down.

ㅤㅤㅤ"I'm sorry, Merlin. I guess can't help Claire anymore..." the girl murmured to the old man, who felt his eyes get wide out of shock from her apologies.