5861-5880 Graduating 4th Grade

Start from the beginning

  problem occurs? !

  The crowd followed Su Luo's gaze and looked over there. This look immediately made their eyes wrinkle tightly.

  Because they saw that several familiar figures appeared in the prison cars!

  Sheng Yaori!

  Tang Guo!

  Mu Jiguang!

  All three people were caught in a prison wagon and squatted with a group of people.

  This group of people was actually arrested!

  Su Luo immediately jumped wildly in his heart.

  At this moment, a sergeant walked to Su Luo's side and yelled at Su Luo impatiently: "Old lady! The street is not peaceful! Go home quickly! I won't be killed by anyone!"

  At this moment, Sheng Yaori His gaze turned towards Su Luo.

  However, he couldn't recognize Su Luo, who was now dressed up as an old woman.

  Su Luo could clearly see discouragement, collapse, and despair on his face.

  In fact, Su Luo was also very depressed.

  PS: Today is over. 11100 votes have been added. For those who still have votes, the voting method is at the top of the book review area.

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 5862 Rescue 1

  She has finally ran into Loulan City. As long as she heads south, she will be able to leave the city when she leaves the city. But now it's okay. These people were actually arrested...

  "All are taken into the City Lord's Mansion , The Shaocheng chief interrogated himself! Hurry up!"

  Su Luo's ears continued to hear flogging voices.

  Su Luo looked at the soldiers around.

  The streets are full of soldiers from the City Lords Mansion, and there are masters hiding in the dark. Once Su Luo moves, then the consequences will be disastrous!

  Su Luo felt a little worried.

  Because now she can't do it.

  Even if she tried to rescue the three people, she couldn't escape now.

  Because the sky is already bright now.

  Su Luo looked at the time, this tossing, one day was almost gone, and now there was only the last day left for her.

  Not in a hurry, not in a hurry.

  Su Luo took a deep breath and walked into a small alley tremblingly.

  But now Su Luo is in a strange city, and no one can use it. How can he save people?

  Su Luo's eyes lit up, and there was another Yu Jinge who hadn't been caught in. I don't know where he is. The most urgent thing is to find him out.

  Yu Jinge is with them, even if he escapes, he should come back.

  Su Luo paid attention to the surroundings.

  Her eyes were sharp as sharp knives, sweeping inch by inch, and basically nothing could escape her eyes.

  Sure enough, when Su Luo swept it the third time, Su Luo saw that there was something extra in a corner.