5761-5780 4th Yr Final Exams

Bắt đầu từ đầu

  "What nonsense? Lord Shu has been single, okay?"

  "So, is it an illegitimate daughter?"

  "You dare to arrange the personal affairs of Lord Shu ? Are you too courageous?"

  "I don't look like it."

  "Why?"

  "Do you think Master Shu is a favorite of Su Luochong, but it always feels like..."

  "Like what?"

  "It's like... the housekeeper's respect to the young master...with respect! Yes, it's respect!"

  "Puff!"

  "Hahaha!"

  "I'm so happy!"

  A group of people laughed to death. I'm getting cramps.

  Master Shu treats Su Luo like a butler respects the young master? This brain hole is also too big, okay? Who is Lord Shu? She is the god of Galle Island!

  Even the current emperor is very polite to Lord Shu, this classmate actually said Lord Shu is an old servant of Su Luo's family? Even the royal dare not say that, okay?

  "According to you, what is Su Luo's family background?" Some students sneered.

  Yes, what kind of family background is needed to make Lord Shu, the god in everyone's mind, be a servant?

  Everyone thought this brainstorming was too funny, but they didn't know...On the

  mountain road , Lord Shu was walking and talking with Su Luo.

  "I'm promoted." Lord Shu said lightly.

  "Oh, congratulations." Su Luo smiled.

  "The token saved my life, and then it was gone." Master Shu glanced at Su Luo.

  The token Su Luo received from Huo Yunshang before was actually a two-in-one token. Su Luo gave the other half to Lord Shu for safekeeping.

  Lord Shu encountered nine thunder tribulations this time. Fortunately, the token was integrated into her body at the last moment, awakening the true blood of the volcano race in her body and breaking the seal.

  Not only did his strength soar, but the will of Huo Yunshang, the patriarch of the volcano clan, crazily flooded into Lord Shu's mind.

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 5763 The difference between heaven and earth 2

  Although Huo Yunshang disappeared, Lord Shu got almost all of her inheritance.

  So after coming back, Lord Shu loved Su Luo especially because she knew Su Luo's true identity.

  Master Shu took a serious look at Su Luo: "The seal of the volcano clan has been activated, and the power of the volcano clan has been activated, but the token has been integrated into my body, and it won't be you anymore."

  "Oh." Su Luo smiled faintly.

  "So I know who you are." Master Shu stared at Su Luo solemnly and solemnly.

  "Who am I?" Su Luo looked at Lord Shu with a grin.

  Master Shu hummed twice: "I dare to say, do you dare to listen?"

  "If you dare to say, I dare to listen." Su Luo's expression was full of smiles.

  Master Shu was helpless with this girl, how could the former princess dare to be so arrogant? Don't you be afraid of heaven, know?