5761-5780 4th Yr Final Exams

Start from the beginning

  Even if she and Yu Jinge are two people.

  Thinking of this, the three of them toasted and laughed.

  However, now, with a word from Lord Shu sitting at the top, their plan was immediately disrupted.

  At this moment, Su Luo smiled and glanced at Sheng Yaori and the others, then turned to look at Lord Shu, seemingly embarrassed: "But, I heard that no one has signed up. If I am alone, I'm afraid..." Lord

  Shu's gaze Sweep from the stage.

  Her eyes are sharp like something, and you can see the true level of each student at a glance.

  Not waiting for Lord Shu to speak, Sheng Yaori was already entangled in his face, stood up and raised his hand: "I sign up..."

  PS: Did you look so good today? Haha, its the middle of the month, so lets check your pockets, maybe you can save a monthly pass again~~ ask for~

   ask for a monthly pass~~(*^__^*)Hee hee

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 5762 The difference between the world 1

  Sheng Yaori stood up and raised his hand to sign up, and suddenly shocked the large group of Yaori Legion.

  Didnt the head of the delegation just give out the words and wont participate in the graduation assessment within ten years? Now he is the first to sign up for the assessment, the head of the team is really strong...

  Mu Jiguang glanced at Sheng Yaori silently, and raised his hand weakly: "I also signed up..."

  Tang Guo saw that both of them had signed up. , Of course, the neutral one has only to raise his hand.

  However, his evaluation of Sheng Yaori was still much lower in his mind. Is it necessary to come out and sign up in such a hurry?

  Five people are required for the graduation assessment, and now four people have signed up.

  Master Shu nodded: "There is another Yu Jin song, enough for five."

  She didn't ask Yu Jinge if she would agree, so she typed it and let the teacher below do it.

  Master Shu glanced around and nodded to Su Luo: "Follow me."

  After speaking, Master Shu took the lead and left.

  And Su Luo walked side by side with Lord Shu.

  The silhouettes of the two people on the mountain path were drawn very long, and everyone's sights were also far away.

  It wasn't until Master Su Luo and Shu left that the group of teachers and students inside and outside the Justice Hall slowly breathed a sigh of relief.

  When Lord Shu was here just now, I kept holding back this breath and didn't dare to vomit. I was afraid that Su Luo would be sued.

  You know, there are more people who are hostile to Su Luo in the fourth grade.

  "I didn't expect it, I didn't expect it."

  "Who could think of it? In the end, the truth would be such a big reversal?"

  "Who would have thought that Lord Shu would favor Su Luo so much? It is simply who Su Luo pointed out to destroy whom? Posture."

  "You said, is Su Luo the child of Lord Shu?"