5621-5640 New Beginning

Start from the beginning

Chapter 5623 New beginning 5

  Su Luo took a look at the World of Warcraft catalog.

  Baiyu Hsifeng Beast, Dzogchen three-star, points: 1 The

  first page is a monster of 1 points.

  Honestly speaking, for Su Luo, the 1 point monster is not enough to stuff her teeth, so it's ignored.

  Su Luo immediately turned to the second page.

  The flame horse beast, Dzogchen four-star, points: 10

  Ordinary fourth-year students may be interested in the 10 points of Warcraft, but for Su Luo, the Dzogchen five-star is still too weak.

  Su Luo turned to the third page.

  Silver hoof gold mane Hu Leibao, Dzogchen five-star strength, points: 100

  fourth page.

  Golden-eyed five-flower horned beast, Dzogchen six-star strength, points: 1000

  and among the fourth grade students, most of them are Dzogchen five-star to six-star strength.

  Just like yesterday's Hu Li and the others, after drinking Su Luo's half-step imperial-level blue eyes snowflake soup, they were promoted to six-star five-star in one fell swoop, and immediately rushed from the countdown to the middle of the fourth grade.

  From the five-star monster that can only hunt 100 points, to the six-star monster that is eligible to hunt 1,000 points in one fell swoop!

  This rate of progress is amazing!

  Su Luo read page by page, and the more he sees the back, the more speechless.

  In the end, Su Luo finally turned to the last page.

  Then Su Luo saw the last line of the last page.

  If candidates want to sign up for the fourth grade graduation assessment, they must complete 100 million points!

  I'm going big!

  100 million points? !

  Are the points really grabbed?

  Su Luo's eyes were straight.

  Originally, she thought that graduating from the fourth grade meant that she had achieved the strength, then applied for the assessment, and then graduated.

  But it wasn't until Su Luo saw the last line of the last page that she finally understood that graduation in the fourth grade was nothing like that at all.

  Even if you have the strength, you can not earn 100 million points. Oh, sorry, you are not eligible to participate in the graduation assessment.

  In fact, that's how it hits people.

  When Ruan Ke saw Su Luo's twitching mouth, he couldn't bear to remind Su Luo again. Just now, she made a bold statement about graduation within a year, and it might have been spread out... You know, those who hate Su Luo in the fourth grade, There are so many.

  At this moment, Ruan Ke's communicator rang loudly.

  Ruan Ke's heart jumped suddenly!

  No way!

  Spread out so quickly?

  Tuk tuk!

  Tuk tuk!

  One after another, the calling request sounded.

  When Ruan Ke looked at her name, some were people she had contact with, and some were people she had never contacted before.

  With anxiety, Ruan Ke gritted his teeth and picked up the communicator.

  "Hey, is it Ruan Ke?"

  "I am." Ruan Ke's heart throbbed wildly! Don't don't, don't be the thing she thinks.

  "Ruan Ke! I heard that you are good now, and you were promoted to one star yesterday?"

  "Huh?"

  "I heard that you are familiar with Su Luo?"

  "Huh?"

  "I heard a lot last night. People drank the Thunder Heaven Fruit Soup cooked by Su Luo, and as a result, three people were promoted!"

  "Oh."

  "Are these things true? Can Su Luo really help people get promoted quickly in a short time?"

  "This..." Ruan Ke glanced at Su Luo with a questioning look.

  Su Luo smiled faintly. This is a good sign, so she made a gesture to Ruan Ke: Accept, accept unconditionally!

  Because Su Luo had calculated, the more players the better.

  Because of the points earned, Su Luo first took 50% of the total points, and the rest were the points below.

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 5624 New start 6

  And the points earned by the team members, even if Su Luo does not participate, they can still take 50%. This is a business that makes no money, and the members are naturally the better!

  Ruan Ke also knows this truth.

  Fortunately, fortunately, it wasn't Su Luo's lofty ambitions that spread... Ruan Ke breathed a sigh of relief.

  Soon, she entered today's battle like a chicken blood.

  Therefore, Ruan Ke then said: "Yeah, yeah, I have been promoted. Is this difficult? But it's not difficult at all in front of Su Bo."

  "Oh? Don't believe it? If you don't believe it, we can make gestures."

  "Are you going to ask others? Yes, no problem at all, I'll wait for you to finish asking." On

  this day, Ruan Ke has been busy connecting to the communicator, even taking a bite of the meal, swallowing it, and then facing the communicator. Say a word.

  This is really incredible.

  Who has ever seen a promotion after drinking a bowl of soup?

  But yesterday, nine people were promoted, and the common reason was that they drank the soup cooked by Su Luo himself.

  And this is still done in full view, everyone is a witness.

  This incident has gone crazy in the fourth grade!

  The fact that the flying eagle was tied up and exploded should be the headline, but compared with this, what is the flying eagle? That can only be regarded as gossip, but Su Luo is related to promotion and everyone's vital interests, okay?

  There are many people calling Ruan Ke, but there are too many people looking for Fang Shan!

  Moreover, the vast majority are people from free tribes.

  the reason is simple.

  Yesterday, Huang Xun realized the seriousness of the incident after experiencing the fifth group of collective rebellion, so he was about to convene all the remaining nine groups for a meeting!

  There is only one content for the meeting!

  That is!

  In the future, resolutely resist Su Luo, and resolutely resist the Xiaoluo team that supports Su Luo, that is, the original members of the fifth group!

  What, the original five groups of collective rebellion?

  After listening to Huang Xun's remarks, everyone knew about the collective rebellion of the original five groups. They all couldn't figure out what happened to the five groups?

  So after Huang Xun left, the nine curious people sent for inquiries.

  This inquiries, oops, incredible!

  There were only fifty people in the fifth group, but yesterday, nine of them were promoted to one star!

  I haven't seen anyone promoted for decades, but now I have been promoted to nine in one day? This thing is simply weird!

  Then they dig deeper.

  When the other nine groups came to inquire, the fifth group was of course triumphant.

  Will they be so talkative? Just say when someone asks?

  As a result, they squeezed, arrogantly, unpredictably... After stunned everyone's appetite, they only vaguely mentioned yesterday's events.

  Everyone is smart, so you know it at one point.

  What? Su Luo's soup? Promoted to nine people? What a joke!

  Who believed it in the first place? No ghosts!

  But when the other nine people investigated the truth of the matter...Ouch, I'll go! It turned out to be Su Luo's...soup!

  What is going on in this world?

  Then, their hearts are tangled...On

  one side is a stable tribe of free men, with the boss Huang Xun in charge, and they will have priority if they have tasks or whatever.

  But on the other side is Su Luo, who can give people a chance to be promoted...

  what should I do?

  Su Luo asked Ruan Ke: "How is the situation today?"

  Ruan Ke was downhearted: "There are many people who asked. Fang Shan said that his voice was hoarse today, but there are no people who are really willing to join the Xiaolu team."

  (End of this chapter)Chapter 5625 New Beginning 7