"Why are you so stubborn, Lalisa? Why can't you just obey me? Is it hard to obey me?"

"Jennie Kim, I also have a life. I'm not some sort of your peasant or slave that will go to obey you every damn time. I already told you I can't be because I have a class and I'm in the middle of the play. "

"Lalisa, you are really hard to get."

"You can't get everything so easily. You should sometimes work hard for it." I looked around and my friends distanced themselves from us to give us some privacy.

A lot of students watching Jennie Kim and my interaction think they might start some rumors about this.

All of a sudden, Jennie Kim cupped my face, and she made me look at her. Our faces were only inches away from each other. I was taken aback by her sudden behavior.

"Jennie Kim, there are a lot of people here. What do you think you're doing? " I tried to remove her hold from my face, but to no avail.

"Why do you keep looking at me then when I'm already here in front of you?"

"Huh?"

"I don't like it when you are looking at others, and I hate it when you keep thinking about other people's thoughts more than mine."

"What are you talking about?"

"Stop being an oblivious human. Lalisa, I know you are aware of my feelings for you since I have already confessed them. Let the others think something about the two of us. I don't care about them. "

"So, you are not joking when you tell me you like me?" She shook her head.

"I'm not, and I'm very serious at that time. You are mine, Lalisa, and I will not share what's mine." I laughed sarcastically, and that made her frown.

"Don't make me laugh, Jennie Kim. You never own me and no one owns me."

"Lalisa, you were already mine 15 years ago." I frowned. What the hell was she talking about? "Since you can't remember, then I'm going to make you."

Everyone gasped, and I froze when I felt her lips on mine. She was kissing me on the lips. Her left hand was holding the side of my face and her right hand was pushing my nape to deepen the kiss.

I was too shocked to respond to her kiss, and I didn't have any intention of responding, but she really tried to insert her tongue into my mouth, but I didn't let her.

She pulled away and she licked her lips seductively. I blinked a couple of times before I went back to reality.

"Do you remember me now, Lili?" She traces my jaw to my lips using her index finger. I examined her face and she showed me her signature gummy smile that made my heart beat fast.