CHAPTER 23: The Day

Start from the beginning

"Soloist Rain!!"
"Shinee Taemin!!"
"Shinee Key!!"
"Soloist Boa!!"
"F.T Island Lee Hongki!!"
"Former Wonder Girls Yubin!!"
"Psy!!"
"Blacklabel Producer Teddy!!"

Everyone clapped their hands and shouted their names. They were all happy and excited to see them.

"It's about time for them to show up. I'm talking about the one and only dance club, which is the..."

Drum Roll~

"DANCING DYNASTY!!!!!!"

"HWAITING!!!!!!"

"GO GO GO!!!!

"JB OPPA!!!"

"LET'S GET IT!!"

Everyone cheered and it died down when the lights turned off, indicating the show was about to start.

(A/N: Jaebeom is their choreographer and music organizer. He didn't join the group anymore since he had already distributed a lot.)

Lisa and her group were surprised and amazed when one of the member of the dance club ate the flower. They can't believe how powerful their performance is. It's like they are telling a story while dancing.

The poor group became more nervous when a lot of students cheered for them and rooted for them.

The Dance Dynasty performance is now over, and Jaebeom gave the poor squad a smug grin that made them annoyed.

"Well, that is a hell of a performance!!! Let's hear something from Rain because it looks like he wants to say something about that impressive performance. "

"Well, it's really impressive and I really like how you tell us a story by dancing. Keep it up guys!! "  Rain commented that it made the dance team happy.

"Now that the Dance Dynasty is finished, let's all welcome THE VENOMSS!"

"CHEN OPPA!!!!"

"LEGGO!!!!"

"AHHHHHH!!!!!"