"I am nothing like him! I am..better in every way!" Pandora proclaims, cocking her fist back for the final blow.

"Good bye, Shigaraki!" She sends a punch towards his head, and connects.

The sheer force rips his head off and turns it to mush. The body turns to mush as well.

Her eyes widened, "What the hell?"

"You..fool.." she heard Izumi's voice in her head.

She felt a sharp pain to the side of her stomach. She grasped it and was horrified to see Shigaraki's hand tightly grabbing her side.

'Fuck..'

Her side began decaying away, causing unbelievable pain to course through her body. She collapsed as the decay slowly spread.

"NOOO!" a shreak was heard throughout the area.

'Ochako..?' Were her last thoughts before passing out.

*SOMETIME LATER*

Her eyes fluttered open slowly, a bright light making it difficult to fully open them.

She felt numb, yet knew she should be in pain.

'Shigaraki..he got me.' She thought to herself..filled with shame.

'You idiot..you let your anger get the better of you.' Izumi chastised.

'Easy for you to judge..idiot.' Pandora retorted.

'At least, we're alive?'

'Shit, are we?'

"Izu! Hey guys! She's awake!" Mina calls out.

"So loud.." Izu/Pandora complains

"You're lucky that sensei got here when he did; If not, you would've been dead for sure." Bakugou explains.

Realization dawned on her, "Where's Ochako!?" Izumi asked.

Silence followed.

"Ok! This isn't funny! Someone answer me now! WHERE. IS.. OCHAKO!!?" Pandora roared with a mixture of fear and anger.

"They took her." Bakugou finally says, Breaking the silence.

Her eyes widened as she stared onto the darkened expressions of her classmates.

"No.."

"No......no....
No.no..noo..noooo...NOOOOOO!!!!!!"
She screamed, shattering the glass windows in the immediate vicinity. Her body glowed a striking crimson as sparks of electricity crackled madly about her.

One for All had once again, awakened.

*INSIDE IZUMI'S HEAD*

"You both need to calm down!"
Nana begged as the previous holders of One for All banded together.

The girls were going berserk. All sense had left them. The only thing they were left with was their rage and despair.

"It's no use. If they keep this up, there will be casualties." The 6th holder added.

"We have to give them a chance. They're strong." Nana clarified.

"Together perhaps, but separate..
I'm afraid of what could happen." The 4th shares.

Nana sighed and knelt down, picking up the young girl, cradling her.

"Shhhh.. it's ok. Let it out."

Izumi/Pandora kept struggling against her.

"We're so sorry. So sorry that our failures led to this. If not for our ineptitude, you wouldn't have to face this at such a young age." A tear rolls down her face, "You could've been a normal child."

"A normal child." The others repeat.

"Don't!!! Underestimate me!!" Pandora growls.

"Even you, full of hatred, have only been misled by your father." Nana continues.
"You are a gentle child. You do not like to hurt."

"Stop it!! STOP IT!!" Pandora roars

"It's ok. There is no shame in how you feel. This loss.. is natural. That is why All for One must be stopped. Why he cannot be allowed to continue to exist unimpeded." Nana continued.

Pandora began to calm down. Slowly.

"That's it.. just breathe. Regain control." Nana encourages.

"Nana..Shimura.." Pandora whispers, "I'm sorry.....for what my father did."

"Don't worry my dear. Though there are things I wish I could've done differently, I have no regrets." She helps the young girl to her feet.

"We have a lot of work to do." Another holder calls out.

"You must prepare. The trials ahead will only get fiercer."

"It's not over... I'm coming to save you, Ochako." Pandora and Izumi announce together.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Author's Note!!!

Well...that was a long time since the last update. I don't really have any excuse. I just couldn't get to writing so I am super sorry about that! I hope you guys enjoy this short chapter. I'll do my best to post more updates. Sorry again!