"We need to get out, l-like right now," I whisper as I backed away from Leo, Metteo picked up the box as well as Leo's phone and started to walked up the steps. The stairs vibrating as they made contact with his feet. Marco followed him, then me, then Leo, than Antonio in the back. As we were walking to the door voices were easy to make out right outside.

"Shit," Antonio said as everyone came to a stop, "We need to find another way out," He concluded.

Leo grabbed on to my arm probably to make sure I didn't get away from then anyhow. We walked into a room where there was a broken window, shards of glass sticking out of it. We all knew that we had to go through it to get out, so Antonio walked forward and started pushing out the stranded glass probably cutting his skin in the process.

The voices were getting closer every second we stayed inside, you could see the somewhat high drop out the window even though we were still on the first floor. Metteo went and threw the box out of the window so it would be down there when he got out.

Then he went through and jumped out, having to duck his head to he didn't hit the top on the window. When it was my turn I slowly walked forward to where Metteo was standing at the bottom, so I didn't injure myself on the way down.

"Bella hurry up," Antonio said impatiently.

"Someone else go, just give me a moment," I stepped back, making room for someone else to jump out. They all looked at me then Marco stepped forward and easily went out, the fall for them wasn't very big considering there giant hight. I didn't know if I was scared of the hight because I don't thing I was, I don't know why my body was choosing to not go out, choosing to not bring myself closer to safety.

This time Leo pushed me forward and I climbed through the window, not giving me a choice to back down. Metteo was down there ready to catch me if I needed it. Then I pushed myself off preparing for the harsh fall that never came. Metteo had his arm under me helping myself land on both my feet.

"That was like the scariest thing I have ever done," I exaggerated at Leo and Antonio now both jumped out, taking much less time than I had taken.

"We know you're in here!" Someone yelled from in the house, there were so many people scattering around the house was visibly shaking.

"The house is going to fall apart if there not carful," Metteo mumbled, I couldn't tell if he was trying to be funny or not but his comment had managed to make a smile break out on my face.

"So whats the game plan?" Marco muttered. We were all crouched down at the side of the house making it be hard to see us if someone were to look out the window.

"Im sure they are all in the front of the house," Leo explained, we he peered around making sure no one could see us.

"We only have one option until they realize were here, that being well move slowly until we can outrun them to the car," Antonio said as he reached down to his waistband and pulled out a gun. A couple mouths ago I would probably pass out if I had seen someone so carelessly pull out a gun.

"Bella what the fuck happened to you leg!?" Metteo whispered, although it was clear that he wanted to scream it out.

"What do you think? Just a small cut, i'll be fine," I assured him.

"I guess both our definitions of a small cut are very different," I heard him mumble under his breath, I didn't know if those were his exact words but it was something along those line. He picked up the box and we all started walking to the side of the house.

"Stay here for a second, i'm going to see if anyone is up front," Marco whispered to us as he walked over and peered into the front yard, his eyes were wide as he slowly jugged back over to us.