𝑌𝐸𝐴𝑅 𝑂𝑁𝐸 ☆ 6

Start from the beginning

"Everyone keep their feet firmly on the ground whilst I take Mr Longbottom to the hospital wing, got it? If I see a single broom in the air, the one riding it will be out of here before they can say quidditch."

Rosalyn got the message loud and clear and watched as Neville was taken away to the hospital. She was quickly drawn back in, however, to the conversation among her classmates.

"See his face? Maybe if fatty over there had given this a squeeze, he would have remembered to fall on his fat arse."

Malfoy. He had the rememberall in his hand as he spoke.

Rosalyn and Harry went up at the same time.

"Your arse is fatter, Malfoy," Rosalyn snarked, turning the egotistical blonde boy round, as Harry took over.

"Now give it here!"

Malfoy considered this, then came to a decision, a small smirk on his face. "No, I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find."

And with that he mounted his broom and rode into the sky. "What's the matter? Bit beyond your reach?"

Harry and Rosalyn looked at eachother and thought the same thing, they both mounted their brooms, and-

"Harry, Rosalyn, no way! You heard what Madam Hooch said, besides, you don't even know how to fly!" Hermione said, trying to stop them from kicking off.

But the twins didn't listen, and shot up into the air like Malfoy had.

"What a pair of idiots, " was Hermione's next line.

Rosalyn kind of knew how to fly, but wasn't an expert, she got level with Malfoy and yelled. "Malfoy, give that bloody thing here or I swear I will roundhouse kick your arse to Australia!"

He smirked and said. "Is that so?"

Harry was slightly below Malfoy and he went for it, but Malfoy dodged. He said, "have it your way, then," and chucked the rememberall into the distance.

Harry and Rosalyn went speeding after it, but so did Malfoy. Miraculously, Harry caught it, not knowing he was being watched by McGonagall. But Malfoy came up behind him and blocked him so he threw it to Rosalyn who caught it and rushed back down to the ground with it. She raised it in the air and the first years on the ground, expect Crabbe and Goyle of course, ran towards her cheering, Harry came down beside her.

People were congratulating them and patting them on the back, when Rosalyn heard a voice. "Harry and Rosalyn Potter! Follow me."

McGonagall. Rosalyn thought they were done for. She had seen them, they were going to get expelled-

She led them along corridors and up stairs until, finally, they came to a stop outside a classroom door. McGonagall opened it without hesitation.

Inside, Rosalyn could see Professor Quirrel. McGonagall said. "Excuse me, Professor Quirrel, could I borrow Wood, for a moment please?"

He nodded to her and a student at the back of the class stood up and went with McGonagall. They two cam back into the corridor where Rosalyn and Harry were.

"Harry, Rosalyn, this is Oliver Wood, Wood, I have found your missing seeker and chaser."

☆☆☆

Ron, Harry and Rosalyn were walking and Ron was marveling at their recent success.

"Seeker? But First years never- you must be the youngest two players in a-"