chapter 28

[ THE DAY OF THE WEDDING ]

After one hour, the wedding is finally happened, Y/n was feeling so excited yet nervous. She can feel her palms getting clammy. She wipe the sweat that is forming on her forehead.

She's holding a big bouquet of white flowers as the aroma of it hits her chest.

The sky is white and clear, with a birds and clouds flying across above them. She smile as she take a deep breath and tell herself she's ready.

It's finally starting.

Sangyeon was there standing with a bridesman and the groomsman, he's wearing a black tuxedo with a white flower tucked in his pocket chest.

His hair is slicked back and shiny. Y/n admit he looked so stunning. She gave Sangyeon an approving smile.

He walked closer to Y/n and held her hand as she looked at him.

"Y/n" he started. No words could express the feeling in his chest right now.

She was in front of him and soon to be his wife.

"I love you Y/n, I'm glad to be with you. Even if the world fell apart, I will still love you no matter what happen." He said as he look at her with a little smile as he held her hand softly. All he need is her by his side. That only matters.

It's time for sheathed the ring, Sangyeon takes her hand carefully and caress is softly as he put the ring on my finger.

A tears rolls down her cheek and Sangyeon wipe it away, she feeling beyond happy.

[ AFTER THE WEDDING ]

[ Y/n pov ]

I was sitting on the bed as I lean my back on the bed, my heart was beating fast. Sangyeon inside the bathroom right now but why am i suddenly feeling nervous and a bit scared?

My heart was beating uncontrollably and my face was heat up. I'm sure my face is blushing right now.

I cupped my face as I try to calm down but I jumped after hearing the bathroom door opened, Sangyeon was already in front of me wearing bathrobe.

He stare at me for a second before smirk.

"Why are you staring at me like that baby?" He asked and slowly lean down, his eyes were staring on my lips before looking back straightly into my eyes.

"You legally my own" he said, a smirk was tugged. I gulped nervously.

"You should w-wears something Sangyeon" I said before trying to get off the bed but he grabbed me close to him.

"You looked so nervous princess"

"W-What are you doing" I said nervously.

"Looking at something is already mine" he said as he licked his lips.

"I will get you some shirt" I said and his grips becoming tightly.

"I don't need one Y/n" he said more like whispered to my neck, I can feel his breath on my neck. The next thing, he throw me back on the bed. Second after, he was on top of me.

He started kissing me on my jaw, down to my neck and collarbone causing me to let out of a soft groans. He found a soft spot as he bite it and slightly suck it leaving a purplish mark.

The butterflies in my stomach went wild as Sangyeon continued to attack my lips with his kisses.

He kissed my forehead and my nose, he tucked some hair strands behind my ears as he continue the kiss.

He suddenly stopped then looked up to me with a smirk. "Tonight will be all about you beautiful"