chapter 10

If you feel uncomfortable with this part, just skip as if this would make you uncomfy.

[ Y/n pov ]

Sangyeon dragged me to his bedroom "You know y/n, you are not going anywhere. You will stay here with me" he said. I swallowed when he locked the door behind him. He looked at me with darkness lingering in his eyes.

He steps closer to me and I slowly backing away from him

"Don't move, baby girl" shaking my head carefully as he grabs my wrist and pulled me closer to him. Looking into each other eyes, there connection something that I can't explain.

"W-why are you doing this to me" I whisper as he leaned a little closer to me.

"Because you're different and beautiful. Whether you like it or not you're mine, nobody says no to me!" He says. I don't really know what he means but I'm afraid.

"I won't really have to do this if you just did what i told you" he spoked as slowly and carefully laid his hand on my cheek, I could now feel his warm breath against my lips.

"I hate you!" I started to scream as loud as I can. Sangyeon pushed me on the bed. the next thing i saw was him already on top of me, lightly sitting against my waist as my wrist was being grabbed, pounding it above my head with his one hand as his other hand started taking of his necktie.

His finger were working on his necktie that he was now using to wrap around my wrist

"This might hurt a little" he said and took out a small knife. I swallowed thickly in fear. His cold fingers gently touched my legs.

"S-sangyeon. Please stop doing that" with a tilted head and evil smirks from him and looks like I will get another bruised from him. I couldn't help myself but to get a goosebumps from his touched.

He started to cut through my skin and I whimpered in pain. My tears start to fell down. I cried out in pain, feeling another cut on my wrist.

"I just want you to stay here with me, is it really hard to do?" he said before place his hand on my cheek, caressing it gently.

Then I feel he pressing his lips against me, I try to pushed him away but he doesn't move. I keep trying to push him back but he isn't moving then his whole body is pushed up against mine.

He licked my bottom lip. He then bit my lip causing me to gasp in shock and allow him entrance.

After that, he suddenly broke the kiss and started to catch his breath.

I thought he was done but I felt he pressed his lips against my neck and caresses my neck then started to bite on it. I screamed pain then he stopped and looks at me.

"That's what will happened if you keep messing around like this again" He said before getting off of me.

He cupping my face, make me looks into his dark eyes and kissed my forehead. "Get some sleep honey" then slowly my eyes were getting all sleepy with all the pain I feel.