chapter 6

I just laying on the bed crying for what seems like hours, i wanted to scream for help but it's no use because no one will hear me. It feels like I was locked inside a basement or something.

Tears were strolling through my cheeks, feeling scared and worries at the same time about myself. I was about to fall asleep when the door is opened and the same guy came in. I jumped and just stayed sitting on the bed. He come closer to me.

"P-please don't kill me" I cried out and sobbing. He lifts my chin up and my eyes look at him

"Listen. No one is going to hurt you, here's you're going to stay here with me. Listen to me and obey to me or else i will really do it" he says with a smiles

"Please just l-let me g-go. I promise I won't tell anyone. Just let me go"

"I can't do that so stop asking you are stay here forever and do whatever I want you to do. You are mine now Y/n understand" he says and stands up then walking out of the room. I can't wait anymore I need to find a way to escape from this place which i call as hell.

Not wasting any time, i ran towards a door and was surprised to see the door is unlocked. I could leave without him realising I'm gone, at least that's what I thought when I opened the door it slammed shut again and I was roughly turned around to face him.

"You're not escaping this time honey" he smirks and grips my arms

"Tell me the truth or you'll be punished, were you trying to run?"

"Yes" I nods. I shouldn't lie to him, he already know that I was trying to leave and I don't want to get hurt.

"Did you think I wouldn't realise it that you want to escape?" He says with angry tone and raise his eyebrows

"I-im sorry" I says.

"Come on" he grabs my arms and walks over to his desk, he sits down and pull me onto his lap, I try to get of him but he held me tightly.

"Don't move" he commands and then continues to do his work, we just sits here in silence and I have to managed to stop crying. I try to get up of his lap but he digs his hand into my thigh "I told you to not move" he whisper in my ear and then look at me

Soon, his lips drifted down to my neck, kissing my neck. I couldn't do a thing and try to not cry. The latters hands were now moving around my waist, made me feel uneasy.

Suddenly he stopped, breathing against my neck as shivers stood across my existence.

"This will not happen if you won't listen to me honey" he said more like whisper in my ear.

He then take me back to the guest room but before I got of his lap he whispered in my ear "I'll come to see you again"

We walked back to the room I was in before and of course once I was in the room he locked the door so I couldn't get out, when he was about to left he stopped and turn around.

"Oh yeah, call me Sangyeon" he smiles and winked before closing the door.

I sat down on the bed and having the time to calm down. I sigh, my mind wasn't thinking anything but how to be able escape from here. I want to go home, work, meet my friend and back to my life like before.