chapters 23

[ Sangyeon pov ]

When I woke up, Y/n was still asleep in my arms. I felt bad for her of what she seeing me last night, i know I'm scared her.

I kissed the top of her head before got up and goes to bathroom. Putting a suit and tie on, I went downstairs ready to leave for work.

"Hyung" I look up to see Eric standing there looking at me. I hummed and he sat in front of me.

"Where's the other?" I asked him

"Like usual they are busy with a stuff" he answer as I nod.

"It's been a long time since we spending our time together" he said.

"Eric, it's not a time to talk about this"

"Oh come on, you act different since that girl with you. Is she already changed my hyung?" He said with a laugh.

"Don't involve her Eric. Tell me what you want?" I said.

"Ryan and Ace is still alive" Eric said and I stopped from what I'm doing.

"How did you know?"

"Chanhee. He spot them last time when he was outing with Changmin" Eric said. He was talking about my enemy. I already knew they will faked about the news they are dead. Fuck it.

"That motherfucker"

"You should be careful" He said. It's weird how are they still alive, I saw they dead with my own eyes.

[ Time skipped ]

I saw Y/n at the backyard, sitting there alone as she admired a flower. I loosen my tie and top of my suit while walking closer to her.

"Hey" I whispered to her and she look shocked when she saw me. I laughs at her cute face.

"Since when you are here?" She asked.

"Just now" I wrapped my arms around her shoulder and put my chin on her head.

"I miss you. I really want us to be like this forever" I said.

"Then I will stay with you" Y/n responded which is surprising me. She's not lying right.

"You're not lying right?" I asked and she suddenly laugh making me look at her confusedly. What so funny?

"Maybe" she said and trying to run away from me. I chased her and pinned my arms around her waist.

"Try to run away or I'll never let you walk for entire week" I strenly said and she gluped nervously. I smirk, she look cute when she scared.

"C-Can you let me go now?" She asked. I pecked her lips before loosen my gripped on her wrist

"I love you Y/n" I said and she blushed, I smile looking at her cutely.

[ No one pov ]

"So she's the one you've been obsessing about? Guess what she will be in my hand soon Sangyeon. What is yours will never be yours"