chapter 11

[ Sangyeon pov ]

I went to Y/n room with a breakfast, i saw she already awake. With that I smiles to myself as I walked closer to her bed and sits besides her. She sat up.

"Is your body still feel a pain?" I asked her. She nodded and back away pressing her back against the headboard of the bed.

"Hey I bought you some pancakes. You need to get something to eat" I sat the try in front her. She just shook her head as a 'no' to it. I sighs.

"Y/n don't make me do it again, listen to me and you're safe" I said and she suddenly nods her head and eating silently.

"I have mission tonight, you're going to stay here and Mrs. Cha will take care of you since I'm not here" I said and she nods as reply. Suddenly she looks at me and stop ate it

"A-are you k-kill p-people?" She asked a question. I nods

"I kill people and I also sold people who making a trouble, threat or whoever is making a problem with me but if you want to know I could have just kill you but I never decided to do it because it's wasn't your fault and the reason I can't let you go is I couldn't just have you walking around the place knowing about me as it could be bad for the Mafia" I answer her questions and hope she will understand why I did all of this.

I turned around to face her "when I'm gone, I don't want you speaking to anyone, you got it?" I said but she didn't answer me. I raises my eyebrows and cross my arms

"I'm speaking with you and better you gave me an answer y/n" she stay silent. I grabbed her arms and make her looks at me.

"I understand" she say and I smiles.

"Can you please listen to me this time? just only this time not being a stubborn like you are"

I grabbed her and pulled her onto my lap, she try to get off but I wrapped my hand around her waist tightly. "Do not move or I will breaks your legs"

"If you're making trouble, you are going to staying with me tonight" I say with a smirks and she looks panicked.

"N-no" she shook her head as an immediate response, I chuckles softly as I put my face on her neck. I can feel her heartbeat as I breathe in her neck.

"You don't have a choice princess. I will make sure you be here with me everytime" I say with a serious tone and I let her get off from my laps and I stands up.

"See you later" I close the door and make sure to lock it.

"Look after her, make sure she's not run. If i found out she is escape, tonight will be the last day you're breathe!" I say to all my bodyguard with a serious tone.