chapter 4

[ y/n pov ]

It's already a ten o'clock which means i finish my work schedule. Then I go to my locker to pick my bag. After that I say bye to Aera and stop by the store to buy something.

I made my way out of the store, walking towards a quite alley with no one there. I enjoyed my snacks and humming alone until a gun shot was heard.

It's wasn't far from where was I am standing. I then felt the grip on my snacks loosened. Then I heard another gunshot.

Gulping at the sight, I sightly took a turn as I wanted to run but that didn't work when I found myself bumped into someone's chest. I immediately turned around.

"Who are y... " My words were cut when my eyes saw he is holding a gun against his hands. This is remind me of the guy I bumped that morning which i just bring his gun with me.

I felt like air started clutching under my throat. I start to feel nervous and scared and my body shivers.

Noticing that the guy isn't moving so I was planning to run away but unfortunately I didn't even got away that far when the guy pulled my back and now having his arms traveling around my waist tightly.

"What do you want! Get off of me" i says with angry tone but this guy seems don't care. He completely ignoring my words.

"You're not escaping from me this time Kim Y/n" he says. Sliding whispering to my ear with a deep tones. How do he knows my full name? I started to feel more scared than before

I tried to get out from his strong grip but he was too strong for me to get out. I tried to scream for help but it's stopped when my mouth got sealed by a cloth. "Shut up!" He says and looks at me.

Finally my body started giving up from the effect of something was inside the handkerchief.

"I will bring her with me." that was the last words I heard from this guy before I passing out, completely fainting on his grip and everything turns black.