chapter 14

I woke up by Sangyeon shaking me and telling me to get up and that he said was taking me somewhere. I was to get a shower and he's leave a clothes out for me. I got out from the bathroom and get ready with a new clothes.

"How's the bodies" Sangyeon asked his secretary.

"No one saw it and don't worry it has already been dispose of it" his secretary said and Sangyeon nods and he stopped on talking when he saw me.

"Oh yea Mr. Lee about your schedule, you're having a meeting with Mr. Son he want to talks about our project at Japan together at 4pm" his secretary said and Sangyeon look at him.

"Cancel my meeting with him and move it to other days, I'll be taking y/n out" Sangyeon said and held my wrist.

"We're going out?" I asked.

"Why? Are you planning to escape?" He asked and I shook my head fast.

"Try to run, I'll still find you no matter what because it will definitely failed" he said with a little smile more like a smirk. How can he read my mind.

-

"Hey wake up" someone said and I opened my eyes. I saw Sangyeon waking me up. I bet i sleep the whole ride

"We're already here" he said as he smile making a eye smile. I admit he look cute when he is smiling. I fixed myself before looking around until I noticed something, it was my work place.

"Sangyeon isn't this my work place?" He nod and his hands went to held mine as he interwined our fingers.

"I know how much you miss Aera since you're with me so I decided to let you visit her" he said and I smile

"You're smiling" Sangyeon chuckle softly as he look at me. For the first time after a long time I never been this happy when I heard him say it.

"Promise me you won't escape. I trust you" he said and I nod. He went out only wearing a mask and open a door for me. Feeling excited and happy. "Don't tell anyone about me."

"I won't tell anyone about you and I won't escape. I promise" I said and Sangyeon patted my head.

I ran into the cafe and goes to inside the cafe, the feeling and vibe here I miss everything about it.

I run towards Aera and hugged her tightly. "Aera, I miss you" I said and she notice my voice, she quickly hugged me back. I started to sob.

"I thought you forget me. Where are you going, I miss you too" she said.

"I'm so sorry but I already moved somewhere far from here." I said and Aera held my both arms looking into my eyes with teary eyes "But we can still meet right?"

"I can't promise it" I said and look down. "It's fine as long I know you will be fine we will be fine" I nod.

We talk a bit and I saw Sangyeon from a far. He was looking at me, I bit my lip, look at Aera and forced to smiles.

"I have to go now, maybe I will come here to meet you again when I have time!" I said and hugged her tightly, my tears start to fall. I don't want to go back, I want to stay here with her.

I went to where Sangyeon was and he was looking at me with a smile as we both walked back to the car.