chapter 9

[ No one pov ]

"I have to escape" y/n muttered, she stands up and walks towards the door. Pecking outside the room to see if there were someone out there. Y/n found herself relieved to see no one but empty corridors of the house.

Finally, she stepped out of the room and about to found a way to heading her to downstairs or living or maybe a front door if she was lucky.

Little her know that someone was watching her from the cctv. Sangyeon was watching her and his face turning into dark side as he found it that she would seriously escape.

"You're really getting into my nerves aren't you" he muttered to himself before he leaving his office.

Y/n saw a stairs which will leave her to downstairs, she looks around the house 'his house is so big'. Seeing no one was there, and she thought her plan to escape this time will be success without anyone to hinder her.

She finally seen the front door and just as she was just about to open it someone grabbed her from behind hardly, she panicked when the person tightened his grip on her. She try to kick and scream but it was useless, he already get her.

"Where are you going?" he asked, leaning down to her face. She felt not safe right now.

"P-please just let me go" I says.

"I think I already say to you many times, i will never do it" he says with a little smirks.

"You're gonna stay here with me starting now. You're mine and what's mine will be mine forever" he leans closer to her.

"I don't want!" she scream.

"But I do"

"You really tested me this time, you making me crazy" he grazing her finger on her cheeks as he focused on her eyes. "I like how your smell, you scent making me crazy"

His words were enough to make she gulped nervously as terrifying feeling started to aroused from her. "W-what do you mean?" She asked him.

"Were you trying to escape again?" he asked, she shook her head trying to lie hopefully he will believe her words.

He chuckles devilish. "Are you trying to lie now? you're not smart enough y/n" he says with a calming voice.

"I'm sorry" she apologizes.

"Okay"

"Come on" He told her as he take her and lifted her up bridal style. She squirmed about trying to get away from his hold but he tighten the grip.

"W-what are you doing?" She asked him as he looks at her.

"To teach a lesson sweetie, let's go to my bedroom" he whispered to her ear and winks to her. She only gulped nervously as response then his face back to made him much scarier.