chapter 15

I lay down on my bed and started to read a book Sangyeon brought for me. It was really good. The book is really interesting. After I read a few chapters my bedroom room was flung open.

"Come on" he said as he walked closer to my bed. I look at him weirdly.

"Aren't you bored? Let's do something Y/n" I was about to say a word but Sangyeon drag me out of my room and walked to a unfamiliar room. I gulped nervously, what he want to do here.

"What are we doing here?" I asked as I look at him curiously.

"We are going to watch a movie" he close the door, then Sangyeon pull me in the room and sits between his legs as his hands wrapped around my waist.

I decided to not move because Sangyeon will be mad also it's kinda comfortable and i wasn't going to think about anything because I'm going to watch the movie with him. I hid a smile.

Once the movie was over, I try to get out from his grip but its become tightly. I look at him "who said you can go kitty?" He said and I shook my head. I stay silent and my eyes still look at him.

"What's up?"

"Nothing. I w-was just looking at you that's it" he chuckles and kiss my forehead. "Let's play a game" he said.

"I bet you will lose" he look at me with a proud. "Try me" I said with bravely and Sangyeon laugh.

We started playing a game until Sangyeon drop the game remote.

"Ha I won!" I said.

"You cheated right, I know it" he say and turns to me. I laugh and shook my head. Then suddenly he pouts and make a sad face making me look at him, he look really different from the Sangyeon I knew before.

"What?"

"Can I talk with you?" I ask

"Sure, is everything okay with you?"

"Yeah. I just want to talk something with you" I said and he nod.

"Okay what is it?"

"Can I um.. start to work again?" I spoked as I slowly turn to him.

"I can't let you go, the answer is no" he said and I sigh. I just wanted to meet Aera again but this guy won't let me go.

"B-but can I meet Aera again, I just want to see her again please?" I asked him.

"Yes you can only if you're being a good girl" I nod, feeling happy after hearing what Sangyeon said.

"Thank you Sangyeon!" I said excitedly.

He come closer to me and his face gets closer to me until I can feel his breathe close to me. I close my eyes.

Then suddenly he kissed my cheek. I opened my eyes widened and my face started to reddened embarrassed. Sangyeon smile and caress my cheek.

"Anything for you princess" he said. Why does it look like I'm seeing another person, the Sangyeon I used to know would actually hit me if I say something that's out of topic.