chapter 21

"Sangyeon, tell me where are we going?" I kept asking the same question to Sangyeon and he just roll his eyes, focus on driving.

Before I can say something again, he take a glares at me and I gluped, he chuckles.

After a long rides, we finally arrived to the place. I went out of the car, look around as I amazed by the view of the place. It's look a luxury and expensive resorts, my curiously is killing me wanted to know what are we doing here.

He grabbed my hand with a smile as we entering the places, the door opening and all staff starting to bows respectful to Sangyeon. But it's still won't answer my question why are we here.

Sangyeon brought me to resort restaurant and we sats at the table which service resort already serve food and drinks for us. It's looks like we have a top class dining.

I forced myself to eat it because I know that I haven't eat anything yet. I averted him my eyes on him and he was eating while on his phone.

"S-Sangyeon" I said.

"Yes princess? you can ask me anything" he said as his eyes still looking at his phone.

"Why are you brought me here?" I asked and he shot a glare making me automatically look away in return, scared if i asked him a wrong question. He stopped from eating and focused his eyes on me.

"Wanna know why?" he asked with a smile and I nod.

"This place will be yours one day" he said and I look at him weirdly, totally don't understand what he really means.

"Is the resort was handling by you?" I asked and he nod. No wonder all the staff here showing they respect to him.

"Yes it was mine, i was planning to gave this resort to my future wife once i get married and i bet it will be yours" he said with a smirk. I wondering how rich is he? he have his own mansion, company also a resort.

"I'm still young Sangyeon" I said.

"I know it" he said.

"But why me? you can find someone who have the same standard as you" I said, I said the truth. He rich and own everything. Sangyeon suddenly held my hand.

"If I said you, then it's you no one else. Understand?" He raises his eyebrow. I nod and he chuckling.

"Don't you want to stay here with me?" He suddenly asked me those question. I forced myself to nod and I can see his smiling.

"I know you do. I can do anything to keep you happy as long you be here with me" he said with a serious tone. I can feel my heart beat fast, am i in love with Sangyeon?