chapter 13

When I wake up, I could feel something move behind me, something like breathing then I just remember that I was with Sangyeon last night. I opened my eyes and looks right into someone's neck.

"Good morning" Sangyeon smiled with his arms wrapped around my waist. I look at him.

"Let's getting up and eat breakfast now." He remove his arms from me and get up from the bed but suddenly I grip his wrist to stopped him and making him looking at me weirdly. I bit my lips.

"S-Sangyeon"

"Yes?"

"Can I make a b-breakfast for us?" Sangyeon smiled and nods.

"Sure my princess" we get up and I followed him to the kitchen. As Sangyeon opened the door to kitchen, it was bigger than I thought, clean and amazing. I smiled as I looked around the kitchen.

"What do you want to cook?" He asked as he looks for something. "Pancake" he nods and tooks a ingredients for me. I tied my hair into messy bun and put an apron.

I started cooking them and the aroma of the pancake started to spread as I smiles, I miss this feelings where I used to cooks this with Aera.

"Done" I said and Sangyeon looked at me with smiles. I put the pancakes in front of Sangyeon and then I take a sit beside him. Sangyeon took a bit on pancake. He smiles, I think it was delicious since he finished it all.

[ Sangyeon pov ]

"Let's get you to your room back" I told her after we finished our breakfast together. I'd take her to her room and lifted her up bridal style, surprised she's not moving at all.

Once I carried Y/n up to her room I came downstairs and into my office, I have a lot of work to do that I need to get done. I was reading some of emails suddenly my office door is opened reveal a Juyeon with Hyunjae. They walks closer to my desk.

"Better be a important things only" I said to them as they take a seat in front of me.

"Chill hyung, we're checking on you" Hyunjae said. I stop from doing my work and look at them.

"How long do you want keep her hyung? you know, we can just kill her or we could just sold her to a sex slave or something" he said with a serious tone.

"Shut the fuck up Hyunjae. That's my decision, I will keep her. She's mine and you can't change my mind" I mean it, I can't sold her or just kill her it's not her fault besides she's innocent i can't do it.

"Seriously hyung are you in love with her?" Juyeon asked as he look at me with a smirk. I raises my eyebrows. "What if I say yes?" I asked them.

"Aish. This is not our Sangyeon." Juyeon laughs . I close my eyes and  leaning towards my chair. "Stop talking nonsense. Juyeon, Hyunjae just focus on your work" They nod and stood up ready to leave.