chapter 22

One night I woke up feeling thirsty. I need some water to drink, I stood up and went downstairs to the kitchen. I pick down a glass pour a water to drink.

Once I'm done I put a glass on the sink and was about to to do a dishes but I heard the sound of people open a lock. I stopped from what I'm doing and turned around to look if someone is there.

But then I heard the door was close and a footsteps. The footsteps was become near me and I gluped nervously.

"W-Who's there?" I asked.

"Me" a familiar voice said as he walked to the kitchen and I can see his face. Sangyeon standing there looking at me.

My body froze when I saw him with his whole bodies is full of red, his shirt, his face. I can tell it's a blood. I wondered what he doing. Don't tell me he—

"Why are you awake, you miss me?" He suddenly asked and I shook my head fastly.

"I'm thirsty so I went to kitchen to drink" I said and he nod.

"You should sleep"

"I was about to but I startled when I heard you" I said and he chuckle.

"A-Are you goes for a mission?" I asked and he nod

"Come on, we should go to bed now" He started walking upstairs and I followed him from behind. He opened the door of his room and let me go in.

"Wait for me okay." I nod, walked to his bed and sit in his bed as I waited for him.

He took his towel goes to bathroom need to take a shower, I know he probably had killed someone. After he done he coming out from a bathroom with a shirt and black pants. He walked to his bed and laying beside me.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. My head was on his chest and his hand slowly stroking my hair gently.

"Sangyeon" I said and he look at me.

"T-Tell me, do you k-kill people?" I asked nervously. I know he will be mad if I asked those kind of question. It's one of his works. He nod and surprising that he is not mad.

"What can I do Y/n, it's my work if someone trying to harm me" he said.

"But why must you kill them?" I said.

"I won't killed them without a reason"

"You won't understand. Go to sleep" he said and I nod as response then closed my eyes.

"I'm sorry sweetie" he whispered and I can feel his lips on my forehead as he hugged me close. I slowly drifts off to sleep.