❤️‍🔥73❤️‍🔥

Start from the beginning

Considering that, he would rather take the chance of his mom getting mad and just hoping she wouldn't care once he explained that it was just for a project.

"Can you come over today so we can just get this over with?" Minho questioned and Jisung silently nodded.

Minho knew it was going to be difficult to stay around Jisung for a long period of time and continue acting cold towards him.

Jisung was looking forward to it. As sad as it was, he missed Minho and even if Minho wasn't going to act the same way he used to and Jisung probably wouldn't talk to him, he was just happy to be near him again.

Once their class ended they both packed up and started walking towards the school exit as Jisung paid close attention to make sure Felix didn't see him walking with Minho.

Their walk to Minho's house was completely silent. Minho was scared he would mess up if he talked to Jisung and Jisung didn't want to further annoy him since Minho made it obvious that he didn't want to work with him.

When they walked into Minho's house Jisung immediately followed Minho into the kitchen as the older got a glass of blood then started walking towards the stairs.

"Sorry." Jisung apologized once they got upstairs and Minho had chugged the entire glass.

"Let's just get this stupid project over with." Minho rolled his eyes and pulled out a canvas along with some paint.

They worked on some of the painting and were now waiting for it to dry before they did anything else.

Jisung felt like he was ruining the entire painting but Minho thought it was turning out adorable, not that he would ever admit that out loud.

Minho sighed as he turned some music on so it wouldn't be painfully silent between them.

"Why am I still your screensaver?" Jisung questioned, noticing it as Minho laid his phone back down on the floor between them.

"I forgot to change it," Minho replied, quickly flipping it back over then tried to change the subject so Jisung would hopefully forget about it and not find it strange, "are you hungry?"

"No."

"Have you eaten anything yet today?"

"Why are you asking?" Jisung questioned, looking at Minho with hopeful eyes as Minho kept his gaze on the floor so that he wouldn't give in.

"You look horrible. You need to eat more." Minho lied, Jisung still looked beautiful but he was starting to worry about his health. He wasn't going to tell Jisung that though so he hopped his horrible lie would work the same way.

"Oh...I'll eat when I get back to Felix's," Jisung mumbled and looked back down as he anxiously picked his cuticles.

Minho heard his phone buzz and saw a text from his mom saying that she was going to be late which was a good thing because he and Jisung were nowhere near being done with their project.

"Do you hate me?" Jisung asked, breaking Minho from his thoughts as he put his phone back down but still refused to look at Jisung.

Jisung felt like he already knew the answer but for some reason he needed the clarification.

"Have I not made that obvious?"

"Yeah sorry, that was a stupid question."

"Do you hate me?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Even if it was fake you taught me what happiness feels like. And made me feel loved even though you didn't actually mean it. I could never hate you." Jisung explained.

"That's sad Jisung. You really are desperate for any sort of attention." Minho impulsively replied, immediately regretting it.

"Yeah... I guess so."

It stayed quiet again between them until Jisung finally let out another sigh and spoke again. "Sorry, but can we finish this tomorrow?"

Minho finally looked at him and saw his eyes filled with tears then quickly looked away and nodded.

"Yeah, whatever. It's taking a long time to dry anyways. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Thank you," Jisung mumbled and quickly grabbed his stuff before leaving Minho's house.

I'm not going to be able to keep this up tomorrow. Minho thought to himself as he felt a tear fall down his own face.