Chapter 12 (Unbreakable)

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS RATED 🔞
VULGAR WORDS AND WILD SCENES AHEAD. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

CHAPTER 12

NEVER in his life that he couldn't make any woman moan in pleasure. It was an easy and effortless task not until he met Kathy. This woman is too strong. He couldn't tame her.

Every woman he bedded before will beg for his touch and willing to be his slave but with Kathy, it seems like he's under her wicked and unbreakable spell.

"Kathy..." he whispered as he held her both hands and pinned it to the wall.

They are already both naked and he took his time giving her some kiss marks on her big and round breasts. He can feel the heat of her body and she's already turned on the way her nipples hardened but she never let out a moan.

This woman...is giving him a hard time. She's challenging his patience and ego as a man. She's...unbreakable.

He slowly parted her legs and reached for her femininity. He watched how she bite her lower lip, suppressing her moan.

They stared at each other. Kathy is already panting but she managed to smirked at him, challenging him even more.

He smirked back at her and move his hand on her sensitive spot. He will see how longer she could suppress her moan.

Kathy is playing a game right now. He is her game. A game she intended to win. But he will never let her win tonight. By hook or by crook, Kathy will shout and moan his name over and over again.

The way Kathy's body responded, he can see that she's not used to this but she can respond equally by copying his moves. It feels like she's giving him the dose of his own medicine. If he gets aggressive, she will respond aggressively as well. She's really challenging him.

He slowly kneeled right in front of her and brought her one leg on his shoulder. Nag-angat siya ng tingin sa dalaga.

"Permission to eat you, Miss Kathy Oliveros," he said, teasing her.

"Kainin mong mabuti..." maangas na tugon nito.

Naaaliw na nilabas niya ang dila.

"I will, madam," aniya at tinikman ito.

Ramdam niyang nabigla ito sa paglapat ng dila niya sa pagkababae nito. Still, she didn't moan. Pinapakita ng dalaga sa kaniya na hindi niya ito mapapaikot sa mga kamay niya.

Diniin niya ang dila sa kaselanan nito at mariing sinipsip. Awtomatiko itong napahawak sa buhok niya, mahigpit na mahigpit na tila ba doon ito kumukuha ng lakas. Nabibilib siya kung paano nito nakakayang pigilan ang ungol para lang ipakitang hindi ito basta-basta matitinag.

Sa isip-isip niya ay napapamura siya sa dalawang kadahilanan— dahil ayaw nitong umungol at dahil masyado siyang nababaliw sa lasa nito. Hindi siya nagkakamali sa isiping babaliwin siya ng babaeng ito.

Agresibo niyang ginalaw ang dila sa pagkababae ng dalaga. Habang naglulumikot ang dila niya sa kaselanan nito ay pahigpit naman nang pahigpit ang pagsabunot ng dalaga sa buhok niya. Even a small moan never escape from her lips.

He just smirked and sucked her cl*t aggressively. Kathy is so wet that turned him on even more. He couldn't get enough with her taste. Ito na ngayon ang magiging paborito niyang putahe.

Sinadya niyang mas lalong palakasin ang tunog ng paghimod ng dila niya sa kaselanan ng dalaga. His tongue moved aggressively, craving for more of her taste. Sobrang madulas na ang pagkababae ng dalaga na mas lalo lang nagpapagana sa kaniya.