-chapter 29-

*lynx's pov*

"Guys I'm not opening that curtain but your Mom says you need too start getting ready for the show." Conan's voice comes from outside Billie's bunk.

"We're clothed you absolute shitbrain." Billie grumbles sleepily making me giggle.

"Better safe than sorry!" He yells, wondering back down stairs, footsteps leading away from the sleeping area.

I've got too say, I'm feeling a lot better after that nap. Sleeping with Billie is easily the best way too sleep in the world. We waste so much of our lives sleeping, why not spend it with her?

"Well, we better get going Lily." Billie says huskily, her 'just woken up voice' making me weak.

"I can't be physically assed." I groan, covering my eyes once Billie opens her the curtain, light spilling in.

"Well, I'm taking you on a date after the show so there's some motivation for you." Billie kisses me softly on the lips, waking me up slightly.

"What?" I ask, confused on how casually and spontaneously she sprung the news on me.

"You heard me." Billie smiles, slipping out her bunk and walking too her wardrobe. "Now come on, don't wanna miss the show.

-

"You guys are all so beautiful." Billie says, looking out at the crowd, a giant arena full of parisians, all screaming and shouting her name.

"I have too leave this beautiful city tommorow and I'm so sad I have too leave but let's finish it off with one more song, yeah?"

The slow, heavenly beat of when the party's over plays amongst the arena, Billie sitting down on her stool and bringing the microphone up too her mouth.

"Hey girl." Claudia's voice spooks me, it expecting her too make it all the way up here.

Tonight I'm on sound which has too be one of my favorite positions, simply clicking tracks and the tight time and letting Billie do the rest.

"Oh, hey. Why are you up here?" I ask, taking off my headphones and resting them on my neck.

"I wanted too see if you were okay, I think I went all Claudia on you earlier and I wanted too say sorry." She laughs, embarrassed.

Laughing with her, I shake my head, briefly looking out at my girlfriend. "It's fine, honestly. I was just a bit overwhelmed, I had never really thought that way before."

I've always thought of myself as white an open-minded person, trying too switch my perspective on situations as often as I can. But my mind can only go so far, hell, I wasn't there when Billie was in that state.

And that tears me apart.

"Thank god, Finneas told me I'm extremely unnerving when I go full on analysis mode." Claudia laughs nervously, biting her short acrylics."Oh, I also wanted too ask you if you had any plans for tonight."

Blushing, I put one side of my headphones on, knowing this song will be ending soon. "I actually do, Billie kinda sorta asked me on a date."

More like told you you were coming but small details.

Claudia squeals, hands flailing around crazily.

"Do you know what you're wearing?!"

"Not really, it was very short notice plus she didn't even tell me where we're going - plus, she's literally Billie Eilish. Where can she actually go?" I ask, eyes focused on my girlfriend, pouring her heart and soul into this song.