-chapter 22-

*billie's POV*

"You can pretend you don't miss me." I sing into the mic, the low rhythmic beat of bitches broken hearts playing in my in-ears.

Currently, I'm performing at my first show of this tour in Paris, halfway through my setlist.

The crowd always goes crazy for this song and I'm not stupid enough too not know why.

Lily is in the wings, watching me with a smile as she attends too all the different ropes, making sure nothing falls or even swings slightly out of place.

We haven't really talked about everything that went on last night, my day being mostly booked with press which is a mixture between mine and Finneas'.

Honestly, I'm a tiny bit thankful for that because it means I can put this conversation off longer, not wanting too ruin whatever we have now.

I feel as if though I'm going too say something stupid and completely fuck everything up. After all, what the fuck is our next move?

Do we start dating?

Is she even ready for that kind of relationship?

Am I?

So much pressure with labels and specifics is bad for a relationship of my standards, the media trying too grab as much information as they can.

It's a wonder that Kai ever agreed too it. His name radiates anger in me after what he did. But it would be completely unfair too hold him up too the one bad thing that he did.

Before Lily came, he was nothing but the sweetest. I feel bad as too how it ended. It's not like he was completely in the wrong either. If anything similar happened too me, I would likely do the same thing. You know, without the abuse.

Distracted from my thoughts momentarily, I notice my part is coming up, looking Lily directly in the eye as I moan out 'art' a visible blush on her face even from our distance apart.

Unable too disguise my amusement, I laugh into the microphone, an enormous chorus of cheering erupting from the crowd.

I'm already noticably happier now that I've confessed everything too Liliana. It's like I'm a whole new person.

-

As I step into my greenroom, flag hung around my back, I take a fat ass gulp of water, scanning the room for my inhaler.

If I wasn't asthmatic, I would make fun of people who were. Like, what you allergic too? Air?

"Damn, James Charles that you?" A laugh cones from behind me, Lily walking into the room with a small smile on her face, looking at the pride flag I had picked up off the stage.

"I thought it looked cute." I pout, doing a little spin, the flag being as fucking big as I am.

"I'm joking Bil, I think it looks hot." Liliana says, a small smirk on her face as she sinks into the couch, watching as I place down my inhaler and water.

"Yeah?" I challenge, cocking my eyebrow.

Lily stares straight into my eyes, what would use to be her reaction of fear not present, instead a mischievous grin on her face.

"Why don't I prove it too you?"

And with that, she captures my lips with hers, a small laugh coming from me at her boldness, bringing myself too straddle her on the couch.

"Someone's needy." I mutter, bringing my arms up to her cheek as I bite gently on her lower lip. Past experiences have proven just how much this turns her on.