-chapter 9-

*billies pov*

"You're on in 10."

I look at my stage manager and give a small nod. God, I don't know why I'm so nervous.

This is literally the thing I love the most, the thing I do day in and day out.

Suddenly, a hand grips my shoulder, causing me to spin round the sight of my brothers face.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asks, his eyebrows furrowed over the look on my face. I sigh and move back, leaning against Finneas' chest. "I'm just.. nervous." I tell him truthfully. Fin lets out a soft sigh through his nose.

"That's okay, Billie." He speaks softly, rubbing my hand with his hand. "I'm nervous every time I go on stage."

He's wrong.

"No it's not okay." I say with a scoff. "I love performing but I'm literally scared to go out.. dude what's wrong with me?" Fin looks concerned, but he knows as soon as I go out onto stage, my nerves will be lost. I know it too, just the extra pressure of my personal life is making me doubt myself.

"Just do your breathing, okay?" He tells me as we pull apart. I nod and stand up, taking in a few deep breaths and then exhaling. It works for a good minute or so before I have to do it again.

As 10 minutes passes in the slowest of ways, time for me to go on finally comes around and even through my in-ears, I can still hear the fans all chanting my name in unison.

Shutting my eyes, I take a deep, slow breath as I stand to the side stage. I have to let myself go. Worrying about all the shit that's going on right now will only make the show worse. And the fans deserve the best.

So, taking one more, final deep breath, I run out onto the stage, my fans almost bursting my eardrums as I listen to their yells of excitment.

Once I'm out in the middle of the stage, I smile at the view of how many people came out to this show.

Why was I worried? This is what brings me pure joy.

"How's everybody doing?!" I call out into the microphone. Holding out my hand, I let them cheer to their heart's content, a wide smile on my face.

"I love you!" I laugh, putting my hands over my eyes to block out the light. I can hear my manager counting my in for bad guy but I know I can fit a few more words in for these amazing people.

"You all look so beautiful." I smile, looking at the fans closest to the light. "Anyways, let me shut my soft ass up."

And with that, the first line of bad guy plays quietly in my ear drum, the same lyrics simultaneously sounding into my mic as I sing the first song off my album.

-

Atleast 50 minutes must have passed and the 13th song off my album is up next, my tech crew slowly lowering the bed so that me and Fin can clamber on.

Even though this is such a basic visual for this song, it's probably one of my favorite.

I move from where I was standing and go sit down on the bed in the back center of stage with Finneas joining me.

Making sure I'm strapped in correctly before the beat starts to play, I slowly sway, looking to my feet as I listen to my brother play the chords, his fingers never missing a string.

Like, you wouldn't even understand just how happy I am that we got this song perfect. It means so much to me in so many different ways.

Liliana definitely being one.