CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Y/n's p.o.v

When we got home I sat the kids down on the couch "are we in trouble?" Zoe asked "no we just need to tell you something important" Draco said "what's worng?" Scorpius asked "I'm pregnant" I said, Zoe and Scorpius's face lite up with happiness "really that's great, I'm a big sister" Zoe said and hugged me gently.

I was glad that the kids were happy about the news, I had found out on our honeymoon that's why we came home two days early then expected. I eventually told me family and my friends they were all over the moon about the news.

A month later

I was coming home from the doctors office I was holding an envelope with the baby's gender inside of it "I'll take that" Draco while taking it from me "yeah give it back" I said "no, you wanted a gender reveal party and if you have the envelope you'll just open it and ruin the party" Draco said I knew he had a point but I was still mad.

Draco's p.o.v

I drove to Hermione's house she and the rest of the grips including Zoe and Rose we're going to plan the gender reveal party for Y/n and me, I knocked on the door and Rose answered "it's here"I said and handed the envelope to her "thanks" she said and took the envelope.

When we got home Zoe was sitting on the couch "so do you know yet?" Y/n asked Zoe "know what?" Scorpius asked "the gander of the baby" I said "yes, and I'm not telling any of you" Zoe said "I'll just go through your messages" Y/n said "I already deleted it" Zoe and and went into her room.

At dinner we talked about what gender we thought the baby was, Zoe was doing a good job at keeping the secret she didn't smile when we said that it was a boy or a girl. Later that night Y/n was sitting on the bed "do I have to want until the party?" She asked "yes" I said.

Three weeks later
(The gender reveal party)
(Scorpius's p.o.v)

We got to Hollow Woods for the gender reveal party "why is everything in the woods, first the proposal then the wedding and now the party" I said "because it's quieter" Zoe said. When we got there there was a wooden board that had four  light blue bullons and four pink ones "there" Rose said while handing me four darts "you each get one" Luna said, when I looked around I saw that everyone was standing there the Potters, Granger-Weasly and the Scamanders. Zoe threw a dart and hit one but nothing came out mom missed dad threw and hit a pink one pink confetti came out "is it a girl?" Zoe asked "yeah, that's why there pink confetti use your brain" I said Zoe rolled her eyes "threw your dart" Rose said she was standing next to me.

I was confused but threw mine anyway I hit a blue one and blue confetti came out "it's twins" Ginny said "we're out numbered" dad said making everyone laugh. Zoe wasn't going to be my only little sister anymore, but she'll always be the first.

We headed back to the house Rose came with us, we were sitting in my room "so are you happy?" She asked "yeah" I said.

Zoe's p.o.v

I wasn't going to be Scorpius's only little sister anymore and I was a little bummed out about that, he'll anyways love me right?

My mind began to race with questions like what if he likes the baby more or what if he never even liked me. I was quite through out dinner "are you okay?" Dad asked "yeah I'm just not hungry" I said, I got up and put my dish inside the sink and went into my room, after a few seconds there was a knock on my bedroom door I didn't answer. The door opened and there was Scorpius the last person I wanted to see "are you okay?" He asked "I said I'm fine" I snapped at him and immediately felt bed.

He looked taken aback but recovered quickly, he sat down at the edge of the bed and pulled the covers down from me face "what's worng?" Scorpius asked with worry in his voice "well you still like me when the new baby girl is here?" I asked Scorpius chuckled making me worry even more and calmed next to me on the bed, he pulled my head into his lap. He started running his hands threw my hair "I'll always like you Zoe" he said "really?" I asked while looking up at him "yes, she maybe younger then you but your always going to be my little and first sister" he said.

I smiled and closed my eyes, I slowly allowed myself to drift off to sleep on Scorpius's lap.

Eight months later
(Third person p.k.v)

Harry wasn't letting Draco or Y/n go to work even though the both wanted to, instead Harry made Zoe and Scorpius take Y/n and Draco's place, since they were kids and had college they weren't always there but when they were, they did an amazing job that Harry was actually thinking about haring them when they finished college. Zoe was in the dining room studying for an exam, Draco was in the kitchen with Y/n and Scorpius was in his room with Rose doing god knows what with her.

Out of nowhere "my water just break" Y/n said, after a while Draco was heading out the door with Y/n, Zoe knocked on Scorpius's door "stop fucking for one second and open the go damn-" Zoe started but was cut off my Scorpius opening the door his hair was all messy and he looked tired "did you sleep last night?" Zoe asked, she knew that Scorpius had to retake a test and he was studying for it but she didn't know for how long he was studying for.

"Yes, what's up?" He asked "mom and dad just went to the hospital" Zoe said.