CHAPTER SEVEN

Scorpius's p.o.v

This Friday I was going to ask dad to go with me to the ice cream shop since I liked the time went spent together yesterday, and Zoe was going to do the same with Y/n, we all watched the carma from Harry's office and it looked like they were starting to get along, the ice cream shop was of course part of the plan.

After school I headed to Rose's house to go over a some things for the plan Zoe and going to be there as well and so was everyone else, none of us trusted Ron to actually do any of the planning, so he was completely clueless as to what was happening and going to happen next, he was watching Lilly and Hugo while we had meetings and put a plan into action.

Once we went over everything me and Zoe headed back to our houses.

Friday after school
(Scorpius's p.o.v)

I grabbed my backpack off in my room and waited for dad in the living room when he get home I ran up to him "what's get you into a rush?" He asked "I was wondering if we could go to the ice cream shop by the park?" I said "sure" dad said, we got into the car and drive to the ice cream shop "why do you want to go get ice cream with me and not with one of your friends like Rose" dad said, I had accidentally told him at I liked Rose "because I like spending time with you" I said and it wasn't a complete lie.

When we got there we headed into the shop dad got mint and I got chocolate "can we go to the beach?" I asked "sure" dad said we were walking to the beach when I spotted Zoe and Y/n with their ice cream walking alone the beach. "Look there's Zoe and Y/n, come on" I said and pulled dad's arm towards them, Zoe looked up and noticed me and Dad walking towards them "SCORPIUS!" Zoe yelled and run up to me and gave me a hug Y/n looked up and the sound of my name "can Zoe and Y/n walk with us?" I asked dad Y/n had just came up to us "please?" Me and Zoe said while pulling our puppy dog eyes at Y/n and dad "okay sure" dad said "yay" me and Zoe said and ran towards the water.

After a while we walked up to Y/n and Zoe's car the sun was starting to set, just like we had planned we got them together and up and a good place to watch the sunset together, I calmed onto Y/n's car and sat on the hood of it Zoe did that same thing "Scorpius get down now" dad said "just watch the sunset" I said and pointed up at the pink, and purple and a little bit of blue sky above us. After the sun had set and it was dark out me and dad headed home the only lights on were the car lights and the street ones.

Zoe's p.o.v

Last night went just liked planned for, today was Saturday I got ready and headed out to met with Rose, Ablus and Scorpius for the day. We didn't have anything planned for today or tomorrow since we didn't want them spending to much time together and catching onto our plan. The only thing we had planned this weekend was on Monday, it was lunch on the lawn, that's were your parents come and eat lunch with you, we were going to sit together.

Monday afternoon
(Zoe's p.o.v)

Ron and Hermione came with Hugo for Rose and Harry and Ginny came with James and Lilly for Ablus, Draco was already here with Scorpius, I walked over to them "can I sit with you guys my mom isn't here yet?" I asked "sure sir down" Draco said, I sat down next to Scorpius there was one more spot for my mom. Mom finally showed up "hey sorry I'm and I forget the blanket" mom said, that was a good thing though "you can sit with us" Draco said, mom sat down next to him "did you plan that?" Scorpius whispered to me "not at all" I whispered back it was ture I didn't plan that she forget the blanket.

The whole time we talked like we were a big family, after our lunch period was over me, Scorpius, Rose and Ablus headed back to our classrooms.

A week later
(Y/n's p.o.v)

I was at work when Draco knocked on my door "hey I was wondering if you maybe wanted to come over for dinner at my house tonight?" He asked I was taken aback by the offer but agreed to it anyways "sure why not" I said and smiled "okay see you there at 10:39?" He said more of a question "sounds great" I said.

When I got home I changed into a more comfortable outfit and knocked on Zoe's door, Zoe opened the door "are you ready?" I asked "ready for what?" She asked "to go to the Malfoy's for dinner" I said "oh yeah I'm ready" she said then left.

"Fuck!" Zoe yelled while hitting her phone "I hate you!" She screamed "calm down, your going to break it" I said while taking her phone from her "what's worng?" I asked "my phone died and I have to bet Rose at this game by tonight" she said. When we got to the house Scorpius opened the door and looked surprised to see us "what are you guys doing here?" He asked "dinner your dad invited us" Zoe said "okay one minute, DAD YOUR GUEST ARE HERE!" He yelled upstairs.

Draco came downstairs "don't yell like that again, please" he said "sorry" Scorpius said "come in" Draco said, me and Zoe walked inside the house.

Zoe's p.o.v

I walked inside the house with my mom once Draco and my mom were out of earshot scorpius whispered "did you plan this?" I leaned my head towards his "no, I thought you did" I said "no" Scorpius said.

Gusse things between they are better then we thought, this is going great I thought.