CHAPTER THREE

Scorpius's p.o.v

Dad was working late again and I was staying with Zoe and her mom Y/n, I grabbed my backpack and headed out the door with Zoe it was a nice day out and we decided to walk, I was a little scared about going to school today, Zoe was going to introduce me to her friends which thankfully wasn't a lot. They were Ablus and Rose, when we got there two kids were standing outside the entrance under a tree there was a girl she had freckles all over her face and had red hair.

The boy had brown hair, Zoe pulled me towards them "guys this is Scorpius he just moved here from England" Zoe said the girl smiled "hi, I'm Rose Granger-Weasley, nice to met you" she said "hi" I didn't look at her through "I'm Ablus and I can tell we're going to be best friends" the boy said.

We headed inside the school it turns out I had all the same classes as Rose but I just never really payed her any attention in class, Ablus and I had a few of the same classes but I had more with the girls then him, I found out Rose had a little brother in first grade with Ablus's little sister lilly, Ablus also had an older brother in highschool. Me and Zoe were the only two that didn't have siblings, even after all the stories about Hugo, Lilly, and James I still wanted a little sister.

I went to Ablus's house and met his parents and his siblings.

Rose's p.o.v

Zoe came over to my house, she dropped her backpack on my bed "I'm so glad that it's Friday" she said "me to, can I ask you a question?" I asked while looking at her "sure what's up?" She asked "I want you to tell me more about Scorpius" I said "why, is it because you like him?" She asked while sitting on my bed "what no" I said worried that she knew the truth "oh, then I can't tell you" she said and looked down at her nails "fine I like him, please just tell me" I said "yes 50bucks here I come" she screamed.

I laughed "is everything okay?" Mom asked she had burst into in my room "yes" I said "okay" mom said and then left the room, Zoe told me everything that she knew about Scorpius, I felt bed for him, Hugo came running into my room with a lollipop in his hand "get out!" I yelled he just shock his head no and jumped on my bed. After me and Zoe got him out of my room I layed down on my bed with Zoe "are you still sure you want a brother?" I asked "an older brother, and yes I'm still sure" she said. We were watching a movie when my phone went off Zoe picked it up and was about to threw it across my room but I grabbed her hand "drop it now" I said the dropped the phone on the bed and looked away from me.

"Your no fun" she whispered I opened my phone and saw that Ablus had messaged me I opened the message and read to myself.

Ablus:
I'm about to have dinner

Me:
Okay what are you eating?

Ablus:
We're eating tacos

Me:,
Who's 'we?'

Ablus:
Me, my family and Scorpius

Me:
Okay have fun

Ablus:
You to, night

Me:
Good night cousin

I turned off my phone just before mom came into the room "dinners ready" she said "okay" me and Zoe said at the same time, we had fish for dinner which Hugo didn't eat instead he had chicken nuggets and apple juice since we won't drink milk. After dinner me and Zoe got ready for bed "good night Zoe" I said "night Rose" she said, I turned off my lights and went to bed.

The next morning

Me and mom dropped Zoe off at her house and headed to the store to buy food for dinner, "so what did the two of you talk about?" Mom asked in the car "just stuff" I said not looking up from my phone I was texting with Ablus, Zoe and Scorpius in our group chat, once we got to the store I helped mom with shopping. When we got home Dad and Hugo were sitting on the couch watching TV "have you been watching that all day?" Mom asked "not all day" Hugo said "just since you guys left" Hugo answered and looked back at the TV.

Mom grabbed the remote and turned it off "hey we were watching that" Ron said "not anymore help with unpacking" mom said and handed dad and Hugo each a bag of food, after we all finished packing I headed to my room and texted with just Scorpius. When dinner was ready I headed downstairs and dad asked mom how work was going, dad doesn't go to work he drops me and Hugo off and picks us up when mom's working, he doesn't do any work around the house when we're all gone.

After dinner I texted with Zoe before headed to the shower, after I finished my hot shower that was very needed I headed to bed. Tomorrow was going to nice out so me, Ablus, Zoe and Scorpius all made plans to met up and the park, then head for ice cream and finally watch the sunset at the beach.

The next morning

I got up and headed downstairs I wore a jean jacket over a white t-shirt, shorts and some white shoes, my hair was down. I eat breakfast and went back up to my room, when it was 8:35 I headed downstairs "where are you going?" Mom asked "to the park with my friends, I'll be back before dinner" I said and left. We walked around the park and talked about random things, when it got a little bit hotter outside we headed to the ice cream shop, after we got our ice cream we headed to the beach and watched the sunset.