Through The Forest

"Are those, snatchers?" Addilyn asked Hermione, staring out from behind their protective field.

"Yes. Foul ones too." Hermione snarled.

Suddenly, the snatchers turned around and looked towards their campsite, as if they could see them. As if the protective enchantments weren't there. One snatcher even walked up right next to Addilyn and Hermione. He subtly sniffed the air, and Addilyn's breath hitched in her throat. She had just applied the perfume George had gotten for her a while back.

"You smell that?" One of the snatchers scrunched his nose, looking to his nasty friends.

"Smell what?" the other said.

"Nevermind. Let's go." 

When the snatchers made their way out, Addilyn noticed Harry standing between herself and Hermione. Although she was unsure of when he had gotten there, she half-heartedly smiled at him.

"They smelled it. Our perfume." Addilyn said, looking to Hermione.

"As much as I love your guys' perfume, please don't wear it again." Harry said.

They all giggled slightly with fear and walked back to the tent.

-----------

Addilyn and George were sitting on the couch, talking about how Fred reacted when George had gone back home. Addilyn wasn't upset with George for leaving. She knew he had a reason. At the time he had left, she didn't understand the reason. But now she does, and she was just happy he was back. 

As the names of people reported missing or killed were listed, everyone listened intently to hear if any of their family had been harmed. A sigh of relief came from them all when they didn't recognize any of the names. 

---------

Addilyn was cutting Harry's hair, while Hermione was researching more about their lost horcruxes.

"Oh my god." Addilyn and Hermione said at the same time.

"What?" George and Harry said.

Hermione and Addilyn had called each other's name, and then accidentally knocked each other to the ground when they ran to each other.

"The sword of gryffindor it's-" Addilyn was rambling.

"Goblin made." Hermione said with a big smile.

"Yes!" Addilyn said.

"Brilliant." Harry said.

"Maybe for you it's brilliant. I have no idea what that means." George said, rubbing his temple.

"No, no. You don't understand." Hermione said.

"Dirt and dust, has no effect on the blade." Addilyn was making hand movements that weren't even relevant, but went with it anyways.

"It only takes in that which makes it stronger." Hermione continued.

Harry and George still had confused looks on their faces.

Addilyn rolled her eyes, pointing her hands towards Harry.

"We're looking for a way to destroy horcruxes, right?"

"Right."

"In the chamber of secrets, you destroyed Tom Riddles diary with the basilisk fang." Hermione reminded Harry.

"Don't tell me you've got one of those in that bloody bag." George said, pointing to Hermione's bag.

"Don't you two see? In the chamber of secrets Harry used the sword of gryffindor to stab the basilisk. The blade is now impregnated with basilisk venom." Hermione said.