Red, Green, Yellow, or Blue?

"What?" George said.

"My parents. They're here. Over there." Addilyn said as she pointed over towards the people walking around the corner.

"Do you want to go see them?" George asked her.

Addilyn hesitated.

"Addi?" George said.

"Uhm- yea but let's just listen to what they're saying first?" Addilyn suggested.

George nodded.

George could tell Addilyn was nervous, so he squeezed her hand lightly and sent her a small smile.

"I'm okay Georgie." Addilyn told him.

"It's okay if you're not, Addi." George assured her.

"I am George. Promise." Addilyn said.

George nodded in response.

They both took a few more steps to round the corner and listen in on her parents conversation.

"Who are they talking to?" George asked.

"Is that, Snape?" Addilyn said as she peered to look around the corner.

"Mr and Mrs Rose I cannot assure you we can keep this secret too much longer. Addilyn is a smart girl. Very smart." Snape said.

Snape and Addilyns parents whipped their heads in Addilyn and George's direction, and started walking towards them.

George looked around the corner as well but quickly pulled back and pulled Addilyn with him.

"They're coming this way, let's go." George said.

As they ran towards a hidden hallway Addilyn could hear footsteps running behind her.

She kept her footsteps quiet and soon they found a small hidden broom closet behind a portrait.

As they huddled close and stayed quiet inside the small room, they heard 3 sets of footsteps pass them.

"It's like they could hear us breathing!" George whisper yelled and smiled at Addilyn.

Addilyn smiled back and slapped him lightly on the arm.

"Be quiet! They're gonna hear you and come back! Let's go before they come back this way." Addilyn said.

They took this chance and made their way back to the common room, but as Addilyn was walking she couldn't help but think about what her parents knew that she didn't.

Addilyn stopped in her tracks and so did George.

"Addilyn, we have to go. Come on." George tried pulling her to start walking again but she stayed still in her steps.

"What could they have been talking about?" Addilyn questioned.

George turned towards Addilyn and cupped her face in his hands.

"Addi, I don't know. But we have to go. We can talk about it in the common room. Okay?" George told her.

Addilyn nodded and they both kept walking.

Once they reached the common room, they sat on the couch in silence as Addilyn still questioned what her parents were hiding from her.

"Do you think it's about Adrian?" George asked, breaking the silence.

"No, me and Adrian tell each other everything." Addilyn said as she mentally crossed that off her list of worries.

"What if he didn't know?" George said.