Yule Ball

"Ladies!" Angelina said.

All the girls groaned at the loud, sudden awakening.

"Don't groan at me! We have a lot to do today! A lot!" Angelina said.

Addilyn sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"Addilyn's the first one awake! You get first dibs on my hair or makeup help." Angelina said.

Suddenly, all the girls jumped out of bed and ran to the middle of the room.

"The ball!" They all yelled.

Addilyn just laughed and got up to join the girls.

"Thanks Angelina, but I won't be needing help with anything as far as now. I've had a lot of practice with this stuff." Addilyn said.

"Okay! Just let me know if you change your mind." Angelina said.

"I will." Addilyn said with a smile.

The rest of the girls went to the bathroom to start getting ready, where as Addilyn got back in bed to read.

"What are you doing? We need all the time we can get if we want to look absolutely perfect!" Angelina said.

"Like I said, I've done this before, I won't need much time. Only about an hour or two." Addilyn said with a smile.

"Okay, suit yourself. But don't come running to me when you're in desperate need!" Angelina said as she ran back into the bathroom.

Then she popped her head back out again.

"Just kidding, please do." She said with a smile.

Addilyn laughed and continued reading her book.

"What even is that book anyways?" Katie asked her.

"Some muggle book. You guys wouldn't know of it I don't think." Addilyn said.

Katie nodded and grabbed her things, walking into the bathroom.

"I'm gonna go head down to the common room. I'll be back." Addilyn said.

She heard an array of 'okay' from the girls, and walked out the door.

When she reached the common room, she jumped on the couch and continued reading.

"There's my favorite lady! Just who I was looking for." George said as he sat down next to her.

"And there's my favorite handsome boy." Addilyn said with a smile.

"So, I sort of have something for you. If you'd wear it?" George said.

"Well of course Georgie. What is it?" Addilyn said.

"Well, first I have a question. But both will have to wait until right before the ball starts." George said.

"No! George! You can't do that to me!" Addilyn said.

"Oh, but I just did." George said.

He swiftly placed a kiss on her cheek and stood up from the couch, bidding her goodbye and retreating to his dorm.

----------

When Addilyn had gone down to lunch, she decided to sit with Cedric because her other friends were getting ready for the ball.

"So, how's my favorite badger?" Addilyn said.

"I'm great! Do you have a date to the ball tonight?" Cedric asked.

"I do! I'm surprised you didn't see George's big proposal for it. It was a little over the top if I do say so myself, but it was perfect." Addilyn said.