Forever Is A Long Time

"Skiving snackboxes!" Fred said.

"Sweets that will make you ill." George added.

"Get out of class whenever you like, and obtain hours of pleasure from unprofitable boredom!" Addilyn said.

"Care for another?" George said.

Addilyn smiled as she watched George and Fred give the younger kids sweets. She watched their faces light up with joy and she smiled when she saw George's wide smile as well. 

"You guys are doing great, this suits you." Addilyn whispered to George and Fred.

George and Fred turned their heads, enough so Addilyn could see them smile, then they looked back to their happy customers.

Addilyn then turned to the crowd, and stood up straight.

"Want to get out of that boring class you despise so much? Get your puking pastilles! Or, get your fever fudge!" Addilyn yelled to the crowd.

She smiled when they all erupted into cheers.

--------------------------

"How much did we make today?" Addilyn asked.

"34 galleons, about." Fred said.

Addilyns mouth dropped.

"Close your mouth, love. You'll catch flies." George said, moving his hand to her chin to close her mouth.

Addilyn smiled wide, looking to the twins.

"If we keep this up for the rest of the year, you guys will make so much money!" Addilyn said.

George turned to Fred, and grabbed his shoulders.

"She's right, Freddie. If we keep selling to kids, and having them test our products, we'll have enough by the end of our year to start the shop." George said.

Addilyn smiled.

"The shop! You guys are going through with that? You've always talked about it, but are you really doing it?" Addilyn asked.

"Yeah, and it's going to be in Diagon Alley, hopefully." Fred said.

"Well from how long I've known you guys, you can do anything." Addilyn said.

Fred, George and Addilyn all continued counting the money, and once they were finished they put it in the metal box Addilyn held all of their savings in.

"I hope that was the last time you guys plan on doing that." Hermione said as she walked over to the twins and Addilyn.

"Nope, not even close Mione', we plan on doing this until we make enough for the twins shop." Addilyn said.

"As the Gryffindor prefect, I say you won't." Hermione said.

"Hermione, as much as I love you, I can't let you do this. It's not hurting anyone." Addilyn said.

"It could! You're testing products on innocent kids." Hermione argued.

"They've been tested on the twins and myself already, if anything were going to happen we would know by now." Addilyn argued back.

"Addilyn, no. You and the twins will not be testing your products on kids anymore!" Hermione said.

And with that, Hermione stormed up the stairs, her hands in balls of fists.

Addilyn heard her mumbling under her breath about how her and the twins were idiots.

"Well, what do we do now?" Addilyn asked.