The Archway

The Department of Mysteries.

A cold, dark place when you aren't supposed to be there.

"Harry, could you maybe remind us what we're looking for?" Addilyn questioned.

"Ninety-two. Ninety-three. Ninety-four. Ninety-five. Should be here." Harry said, counting the aisle ways as they passed them.

Addilyn had an off feeling about being here. She knew something was going to happen, so she knew she had to have her head on a sharp swivel.

"Harry, it's got your name on it." Hermione said.

Harry was holding a decently sized glowing orb.

"What the hell is that?" Addilyn asked.

"You know, you should really learn to tell the difference between dreams, and reality." a voice said behind them.

Addilyn flew her head around, her body following shortly. Lucius Malfoy, of course. Stood with his hands on his long, sleek cane. Addilyn eyed him up and down with a snarl.

"Now, hand me the prophecy." Lucius demanded.

"If you do anything to us, I'll break it." Harry said.

A shadow could be seen slowly walking out from the dark, but Addilyn was unsure of what or who it was.

"He knows how to play." The womans voice said.

Bellatrix Lestrange appeared from behind the shadows, her wand placed on her cheek next to her rotten smile.

"Itty. Bitty. Baby. Potter." Bellatrix said. She hung her head at the last of her sentence.

"Bellatrix Lestrange." Neville said from behind Addilyn.

Addilyn moved to the side to let Neville through, and he took his opportunity.

Bellatrix looked to Neville and cocked her head to the side.

"Neville Longbottom is it? How's Mum and Dad?" Bellatrix said.

"Better now that they're about to be avenged." Neville said confidently, raising his wand towards Bellatrix.

When Bellatrix raised her wand, so did everyone else.

"Now, let's everybody just calm down, shall we?" Lucius said.

Wands were lowered, but the tension was still strong in the air.

"All we want is that prophecy." Lucius said.

"Why did Voldemort need me to come and get this?" Harry asked.

"You dare speak his name!" Bellatrix yelled.

Addilyn always knew that Bellatrix was one of Voldemort's most trusted servants, and she always thought they were almost too close.

"You filthy half blood!" Bellatrix said.

Lucius put his arm out in front of Bellatrix, attempting to hold her back.

"It's alright. He's just a curious lad, aren't you?"

Silence.

"Prophecies can only be retrieved by those about whom they are made. Which is lucky for you really. Haven't you always wondered, what was the reason for the connection between you and the Dark Lord? Why he was unable to kill you, when you were just an infant? Don't you want to know the secret of your scar? All the answers are there. You just have to give them to me." Lucius said, holding out his hand.

"I've waited 14 years." Harry said.

"I know. Such a shame. You can finally find out who you really are. Don't you want that?" Lucius asked.