Creating An Army

"What did Hermione want us here for anyways?" Addilyn asked as George handed her a butterbeer.

"Not sure, some club I think." Fred said.

Addilyn took in her surroundings. Like how the pub smelt like old leather, it was slightly dark, and it wasn't cold, but had a cold, eerie sense to it. Addilyn looked around to all the kids around her. From younger kids, to 7th years like herself and the twins, all of them looking to Harry, Hermione and Ron.

Addilyn saw Hermione step up to the front, and she cleared her throat to gather everyone's attention. 

"Hello." Hermione said with an awkward smile.

She glanced around the room, looking at everyone, but when she saw Addilyn smile at her she relaxed a little.

"So, you all know why we're here." Hermione said.

Addilyn scrunched her nose up in confusion. She looked to George and he just shrugged.

"We need a teacher." Hermione said.

Addilyn nodded slowly.

"A proper teacher. One who's had experience defending themselves against the dark arts." Hermione finished.

"Why?" A random student said.

"Why?" Addilyn said with a small sarcastic chuckle.

"Because You-Know-Who's back, you tosspot." Ron said.

"So he says." The student said.

"So Dumbledore says." Ron said.

"So Dumbledore says because he says. The point is, where's the proof?" The student said, pointing to Harry. 

Addilyn stood up, sticking her finger in his face.

"If you aren't here to support Harry, you can leave." Addilyn said sternly. 

Harry nodded to Addilyn as she turned back to the crowd. 

"Anyone else?" Addilyn asked.

The crowd was silent.

Addilyn could barely hear Harry and Hermione talking.

"Come on, Hermione. They're here because they think I'm some type of freak." Harry whispered.

"Is it true you can produce a patronus charm?" Luna asked, her tone laced witha dream-like  curiosity, as per usual.

Addilyn turned around and smiled at Luna, which Luna returned with a smile.

"Yes. I've seen it." Hermione said.

"Blimey Harry. I didn't know you could do that." Dean said.

"And, he killed a basilisk, with the sword in Dumbledore's office." Neville spoke up to say.

"It's true." Ginny said with a smile on her face.

"Third year he fought about a hundred dementors at once." Ron piped up to say.

"And last year, he really did fight You-Know-Who in the flesh." Addilyn said.

"Well, Addilyn technically that isn't true. Because we fought him. Not just me. Addilyn is just as much a survivor as I am." Harry said.

Addilyn smiled at Harry and waved him off with her hand. Which was something that didn't go un-noticed by the group.

"Look." Harry said gathering everyone's attention again.

Addilyn smacked Fred on the back of his head when he continued talking.

"Oi!" Fred whisper yelled.