Kidnapped

"I swear she was just here!" George yelled to Fred, pointing to the tower as he ran up the stairs.

"Are you sure it wasn't someone else?" Fred said.

"Well, Annabelle was up here but I know I wouldn't have confused them. I mean they look so different!" George said.

"George, calm down. I'm sure wherever she went, she'll be back." Fred told him.

"You're right. I mean she wouldn't just leave without saying anything. Right?" George said.

"Right." Fred told him.

------------

"Help!" Addilyn yelled out from behind the bars she was trapped in.

She sighed when she realized there was no hope.

She moved back and sat down against the back wall.

Addilyn pulled her knees up to her chest and began to rock back and forth.

Suddenly, someone came to the gates.

"He- hello?" Addilyn yelled.

"Addilyn?" a voice said.

"Who is it?" Addilyn said as she ran back over to the bars.

She gasped and ran to the bars.

"Oh Blaise what are you doing here? Are you here to save me?" Addilyn said.

"Save you?" Blaise said.

"Yes, save. I'm kind of trapped behind bars." Addilyn said holding her arms through the bars.

"They said you put yourself down here. That you wanted to be alone." Blaise said.

"Alone?" Addilyn scoffed.

"You of all people should know that Addilyn Rose, does not like to be alone." Addilyn said.

"Talking to the blood traitor, I see?" Addilyn's father said from the top of the stairs.

"She's no blood traitor. She's a good person. Your own daughter." Blaise said.

"Pathetic excuse for a daughter if you ask me." her father said.

"Shut your mouth." Addilyn said to him.

"Was that, back talk?" her father said.

"Yes." Addilyn replied.

"Well, if you wanted company you could've just asked." Blaise whispered to her.

She cocked her head and looked at him with a confused look on her face.

She let her eyes run wide and grabbed Blaise's arm through the bar.

"Blaise. Don't." Addilyn pleaded.

He smiled at her and walked up the stairs.

"You want to treat your own daughter like this?" Blaise said.

Her father only rolled his eyes.

Addilyn shook her head and placed it in between the bars, looking towards the floor.

All of a sudden, she heard a loud noise and then a thud.

When she looked up from the bars, she saw her father lying on the ground, motionless.

Addilyn looked to Blaise and raised her eyebrows.

"There is no way you just did that." Addilyn said.

"No one treats my best friend like that. Even if he is your father." Blaise said.

Addilyn smiled.