Can't Help Falling In Love

"Here we go. Daddy's back!" Molly said cheerfully.

The Weasleys, Addilyn, Hermione and Harry were all gathered at Grimmuald place for Christmas. Before Christmas break started, the Weasleys got bad news that their father had been attacked while on guard duty. The only reason they knew about it to save him in time, was because Harry had some sort of vision. From Addilyn's understanding, he saw what Voldemort wanted him to see. Through Voldemort's vicious snake, Nagini.

"Sit down, everybody, sit down." Molly said.

Everyone gathered in their seats, waiting for Molly to pass out the presents.

Earlier that morning, Addilyn was vigorously shaken awake by none other, than the twins. 

-flashback-

"Addilyn if you don't wake up right this second, I'm gonna jump on top of you." Fred said.

"If you do that Weasley, I'll make sure you never hear the end of it from your mother." Addilyn mumbled sleepily.

Fred raised his hands in defense, stepping back and gesturing for it to be George's turn to wake Addilyn.

"Hey, Addi. It's Christmas! Don't you wanna get up? Mum made breakfast. Your favorite, blueberry waffles!" George said.

Addilyn opened one of her eyes, smiling up to George. 

"Fine, you've convinced me." Addilyn said, sitting up to face the twins as she stretched.

George turned to look towards Fred, and smirked.

"Okay okay, the only reason that worked was because she's your girlfriend." Fred said as he rolled his eyes.

"No, it's because I know what to say. You really need to practice talking to girls, Freddie." George said.

"Honestly boys? It's because George mentioned blueberry pancakes." Addilyn said.

She slipped her Weasley sweater that Molly had made her the Christmas before, pulling her hair out of the back after she finished pulling it over. Addilyn looked over to the twins, ready to go.

"What are you smiling at?" Addilyn said.

"You wear that sweater more than any other sweater you own. Why?" George asked.

"This was the first sweater Molly made for me after she officially welcomed me to the family." Addilyn replied. She grabbed the edges of the bottom of her sweater, flattening it out and smiling down at it.

-flashback over-

Addilyn smiled as she thought of earlier that morning. 

Molly handed out everyone's presents, only stopping when she had to figure out who's present was who's when it came to the twins.

Addilyn laughed as George and Fred switched presents when Molly wasn't looking.

The family opened their gifts, each one of them putting on whatever knitted item Molly had made them.

When Addilyn opened her present, it was a sweater that matched George's scarf, and a scarf that matched George's sweater. George wrapped his scarf around his neck, looking to Fred as he did the same. Addilyn slipped on her sweater, showing George that they were matching.

"You guys do realize that we're a trio now, right? My scarf matches as well." Fred said as he flung the loose end of the scarf around his neck with a dramatic effect.

"Fred, we would love to be a trio with you." Addilyn said with a laugh as she put one of her hands into George's and the other in Fred's.

The family laughed as they ate breakfast, enjoying each others company on the wonderful Christmas morning.