Chapter 23 May I have this dance?

Start from the beginning

I shook my head.

'Thats a shame', she said.

Riley and I continued to talk about the weekend. Not only mine but hers as well. Im not that selfish.

-----------------------------------

Ashley's p.o.v.

*Beep*

My phone buzzed. I unlocked it and I saw I got a text from Riley.

Rikey:

I heard u didnt ask Demi to be ur girlfriend AND didnt ask her to the dance. You didnt get your shit together this weekend. Get it together Green!

I laughed at the text. Its true I didnt ask her but it was coming. I have wanted to ask her for a very long time but I wanted to make it special and I didnt know how. It was when Demi was asleep next to me when the idea hit me.

The only thing was that I didnt know when I was going to do it. But I guess today will do too. I could text Riley but I will tell her during lunch break.

Finally it was time for lunchbreak. Demi and Riley were waiting for me at a table in the cafeteria.

We chatted and eated when Riley asked 'Are you going to the dance this Friday Ashley?'

Of course I knew the dance was this Friday. Posters and students talking about it everywhere. It wasnt that big of a deal to me.

I simply shrugged and put my arms around Demi. 'I need to go babe. See you tomorrow?'

She nodded and I kissed her. I didnt expect her to kiss back but she did. I was still standing ready to go but I quickly sat down to kiss her longer. She putted her arms around my neck and deepened the kiss. We were making out in the middle of the cafeteria. Not that I mind but I was wondering if Demi thought about it.

'Get a room', Riley coughed.

I pulled back and smiled at Demi.

'Shut up Ri. Do you know how many times I had to see you and Steven kiss?'

She laughed and said 'good point'.

'You're skipping school now?', Demi asked surprised.

'Not like its the first time', Riley chuckled.

'Yeah Im sorry. Will tell you later. Byee'

-----

Here I was watching the clock on the wall from my father's office. I needed to talk to my parents about what happened at the party. But thats not the main reason I was here. I needed something else.

My father sat in his black chair behind his desk.

'You sure you dont want to be a model? I mean you have a different look and it could really work'

'I dont know dad. Its not something for me'

'I know sweetie but think about it. How is your girlfriend?'

'She isnt my girlfriend yet. Not official. Thats why I came here. I was wondering if you could lend me some money.'

'For what?'

'The idea was to hire a popular singer so he could sing to her and after the little private concert I could ask her. I want something special dad'

'Who did you have in mind?'

I thought about it. Demi likes pop music and she isnt fangirling over Justin Bieber or One Direction but she really likes them.

'Justin Bieber? One Direction? 5 Seconds Of Summer? Ed Sheeran? Austin Mahone? Who will it be?', my dad asked.