KB.

| I |

Kristin Kristina Brewster

"The mission is to uplift women whether it's in the gym, in the courtroom where ever! Us women have to stick together because no one else has our backs

"The mission is to uplift women whether it's in the gym, in the courtroom where ever! Us women have to stick together because no one else has our backs. We are us." I spoke to the reporter as she held her little recorder out.

"Wow that's amazing! Lawyer by day gymnast by night. How do you manage your time? Your a mom too right?" The lady asked as I nodded my head. "When you love something you make time for it and that's what I do. I love being a mom, I love being a gymnast and I love being a lawyer. I make time for what I love." I said as she nodded her head.

"That's good advice. I know your parents must be proud of you." She said and I nodded my head smiling.  "Well that's all the questions can you pose for some pictures and we'll let you continue down the carpet." The lady said as I posed and moved my way to the carpet. After talking and taking a few more pictures I had finally made my way inside.

"Kristin! Your set to get your award in twenty. All you have to do is make a quick speech say your thanks and then we are out of here." My assistant said as I nodded my head.

"Ms. Brewster on in ten." Some security guy said before walking away. Pulling out my phone I had tons of messages from my family wishing me good luck as I shook my head. I was being honored by the Boys and Girls Club foundation for improving/installing new gyms equipment in all of their New York establishments. The updated gym will be useful to all children even the ones with disabilities.

"Give it up for Kristen Brewster!" The announcer said as I walked on stage smiling and waving hearing all the chants and loud claps from the audience. "Good morning everyone. Before I say anything. I want to thank God for waking us all up this morning and I want to thank you guys for coming out here and being apart of this amazing change for the children. This award." I paused holding the plaque up that had my name on it.

"Is honestly just an object. The smiles on the children's face when they get to go into the gyms is what really matters and that's what means so much to me. It starts with us! We are our children! Thank you!" I said smiling and walking off.

"That was good." My assistant said as I handed her the award and started taking off the microphone set I had on. "Thank you. Now I have to get to my babies basketball game." I said quickly walking out the back of the building.

"Girl I don't know how you do it." She said and I just shrugged my shoulders. Unlocking my car door I quickly got in locking the door. Tossing my hair into a high bun I grabbed the Nike duffel bag that was sitting on my back seat. Taking off my red blazer I quickly grabbed my long sleeve black quarter Nike turtle neck shirt throwing it over my head. Sliding my red slacks down I already had my Nike leggings under.

Feeling my phone vibrate I mentally rolled my eyes pressing decline. I did not have time to chat or argue. Quickly taking my heels off I put my Nike socks on and my off white Nike vapormax. Fixing my mirror I backed out and made my way out of the parking lot rushing to my sons basketball game.

——-

Grabbing my Celine sunglasses and cellphone I got out the car locking the door. Smiling at all the other parents I skimmed through the gym looking for my family and there they where. "Your late." My son's father said as I rolled my eyes walking past him greeting my mother and father. "Hey baby." My mom said as I sat next to her.

"How are they doing?" I asked looking for my son and my little sister who were both on the court. "Dessi and Dj the new Kobe and Shaq!" My mom semi whispered as my dad sucked his teeth. " Fuck that they're better!" He said causing me to laugh as I focused on the game watching as Dj scored.

"THATS MY BABY!" I shouted standing up in my seat! "You know he hates that." I heard causing me to roll my eyes and turn finally acknowledging my sons father.

"Demetrius can you not." I said as he rolled his eyes. Yes. I know your probably laughing. I did indeed have a child by Pop. When I first found out I was furious and was going to get an abortion but when I got to the clinic something in me just couldn't go through with it.

No Pop and I aren't together and we haven't been together, touched each other or anything of them sorts in years. Dj was conceived ten years ago. I didn't find out I was pregnant until after my mother and dad announced they were pregnant at Gia's graduation party. At the time we were both four months. I had a boy Demetrius Kristian Adams and my parents ended up having a girl Destiny Dior Brewster.

If you think that's weird they were born on the same day October 9th. Imagining being in labor with your mom. Crazy right?

But like I said Pop and I haven't been involved romantically.  He actually ended up marrying Kaitlyn. No I was not mad or jealous. I'm over Pop one hundred percent and I honestly feel bad for Kaitlyn because Pop still tries to get with me to this day but I'm not on that anymore. One thing I can say about Pop is that he's an amazing dad. Dj adores him and as long as he makes my son happy he's good with me.

"Daddy! Mommy! Did you see me and Dessi? We broke like two of their ankles." Dj said as he ran up to us. "Yea that's my guy." Pop said pulling Dj in for a hug.

"You both did good." i said looking at both Dj and Dessi. "Hi grandma hi Grandpa." Dj said giving them a hug.

"Krissy you're coming to brunch tomorrow right? you know it's your Sisters birthday." My mom asked and I rolled my eyes. "Do I have a choice?" I asked laughing and she shook her head.

"Ma can I go with grandma and grandpa they promised us pizza and ice cream if we won." Dj asked as I nodded my head. "Pop you coming for pizza?" My mother asked and he shook his head no. "Have to get home." He said and they nodded their heads understanding.

"Say bye to your dad." I told Dj as he walked to his dad giving him a hug.

"Alright we'll see you later." My mom said as they walked to their car. "Krissy, when you going to let me give you another baby." He said as I started laughing. "Demetrius go home to your WIFE. I'm sure she wants your kid." i said rolling my eyes pulling my sunglasses down walking away from him.

"Love you too." He shouted as I shook my head. "Clown." I said to myself as I got into my car making my way to my way home. Dj was most likely going to stay at my parents house tonight so I had the whole house to myself meaning I could relax.