Olivia opens the driver door when she gets to the car, and starts it before closing the door.

I then get inside and buckle my seat while Olivia adjusts the seat.

"How new is this car?" Olivia asks, "because it was built in twenty-ten, and looks like it's never been used".

"The previous owner didn't drive it, which I think is stupid, why have a car and not use it, so I'm the only one who has driven it. Until now" I say.

"So old car in new quality" Olivia says.

"Pretty much yeah" I reply as she drives off the property and sped away followed by the M5 carrying everyone else besides Kate and Nico who are in my sisters 570S.

"Where does Kate live, I know she doesn't stay at your house?" Olivia asks.

"Kate has a house in Hollywood on North Doheny Drive" I reply, "we'll probably go there a few times over the next seven weeks".

Eventually we made it to a luxury car dealership, and parked out front.

"Pick whatever you want" I say as we enter and I see Olivia look around until she spots a white Aston Martin DBS Superleggera and walks over to it.

Without hesitation she opens the door and gets inside.

I then hear the start up of a matte grey Lamborghini Huracan Evo, followed by a white Maserati Quattroporte, grey Porsche Taycan, white Bentley Continental GT Convertible, and grey Mercedes G-550.

"Looks like the group has there cars" I mutter.

Then a salesman walks over to us and looks at Olivia sitting in the driver seat.

"Excuse me, you can't sit in the car unless you own it or someone is over here with you".

"She'll take it" I say turning to the salesman a smirk across my lips, "Adrian Winters, and you are?"

The salesman goes white, and I can see Olivia holding in a laugh.

She knows I don't throw my name around, but in situations like this where it was assumed she couldn't buy it which I'm sure was what the salesman was thinking.

"My apologies Mr. Winters, umm right this was" the salesman says walking away towards a sales office.

"Sticker price is five-eighty-eight with tax, but we can give you a ten percent deal, bringing the cost to five-thirty".

"How about five-twenty" I say keeping a blank expression.

"Perfect, owner's name is...?" the salesman looks up at me.

"Olivia Thorne, there's an E on the end" I reply keeping my voice monotone and I can tell it's unsettling to him slightly.

"Perfect, I will have you sign here and how are you going to purchase the vehicle".

"Cheque" I say, pulling out a cheque from my wallet which was something I had stocked this morning, since I don't like using cheques but I had a few lying around.

I then write out the required information before putting the pen back, and taking the key for the car.

"You have a nice day" I say with a curt nod and walking back to where Olivia sat in the car familiarizing herself with it.

"Here's the key, it's in your name with full ownership" I say giving her a smile.

"Thank you, also just a smile" Olivia says feigning hurt.

You want more then a smile okay.

Leaning down to her level I press my lips to hers while cupping her face in my hand.