"Yes you are my master...... as if!" Azul exclaimed all of a sudden which made Jamil startled.

"You have hypnosis magic and you hypnotized Kalim into being mean so the others may be persuaded by you and your opinion of Kalim. Then when Kalim was so disliked they would have to have you as dorm leader." Case closed! But there was just one question, "But how did you escape from my magic?"

"I used Floyd's unique magic to escape your little spell. We just signed a contract and now you're in a lot of trouble."

"So? No one even knows. They're all just hopeless idiots who have no clue that I was the one being all of this." Jamil smiled and laughed a little.

"Oh yea!" A dorm student yelled.

"We heard all about what you did Jamil and we won't let you off so easily."

"What? How did you"

"I had a mic and camera on me during our entire conversation. Y/n and the others were watching what was happening the whole time. As for Jade and Floyd, they had helped me separate you and Kalim just to prove our discovery." Azul pushed his glasses up and felt as his business was done.

Jamil on the other hand wasn't done. When he finished processing the everything he just laughed, "So that's how it is? No... no. I won't let this happen!"

"Everyone stay behind me!" Azul yelled. Floyd, Jade, Kalim and I all ran behind Azul but the others. The others were frozen, "Listen to my voice."

Jamil was using his magic and the reason we weren't we affected was because of Azul. Thankfully we were protected and now we have to stop Jamil.

"Y/n." Azul hinted that it was my turn. If I can touch Jamil and stop his magic then we'll be done.

"Jamil!" I yelled, "Jamil please stop! Your using too much magic!"

A black blob started forming around Jamil. The darkness started to wrap around him and transform him just how it did to Leona and Azul. I have to stop him. But it was too late. The darkness took over him and he transformed into a dark version of all good. As I tried approaching him he only got further away.

"I won't let you ruin my plans! DOKAANNN!"

Whoa!!!!! All five of us were flying through the air to wherever and the ground was getting closer now. Oof!!!! My goodness that hurt!

"Is everyone alright?" Azul asked. He dusted the sand off and looked around us. We were nowhere, the magic mirror was nowhere seen and neither was the dorm.

"Great. How are we suppose to stop Jamil now?" I whined. My back was still broken from the fall.

"There's a huge ditch and it may lead to the dorm. But it would be much faster if there were water that way Floyd and Jade could swim us back faster."

"Oh? You need water? I could make some. Oasis Maker!" Kalim waved around his magic staff and the rain started pouring heavily until a river was formed.

"This is your unique magic?! You could solve many world problems with your magic. Like droughts and monsoons." Azul said shocked knowing all the possible problems Kalim could solve with his magic.

"Now that we have water we could go back." By the time I said that Floyd and Jade had already jumped in. When they popped out of the water it still shocked me a little from seeing their true form.

"Why don't you transform Azul?"

"In my true form I'm much slower so it's be best for just Jade and Floyd. Now let's head back before Jamil gets too powerful." Azul jumped in and held onto Jade. Kalim also jumped in and held onto Floyd. I hesitated a bit, I couldn't swim very well and I didn't trust neither of the brothers but since this is a dire situation I have to bear it. I jump in and Jade holds me close so I don't drown.

"Hold on tight~ We're gonna go fast." Floyd said in his deep voice which I tried not to laugh at.

Whoa!!!!!! The speed we were going at was really fast. We're almost there.

And thus another chapter is posted. Hope you guys liked this chapter because I'm a bit tired and lazy from my trip still and because school will start (gags a little) for me soon.

Thank you for reading.

Also I do enjoy school it's just that I also don't want to go but at the same time do. But today's a don't.